What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Settling down for a session, better late than never, it seems like we have waited for ever for this set. Next step the documentary.

20 Likes

The Beatles. Beatles for sale.
What’s your favourite Beatles album? I’m guessing that would be the one you play the most. This is mine, the fourth from 1964.

23 Likes

Mushroomhead - XIII.

1 Like

I think you can guess what I’ve done with my copy Alan.
70 sleeps. Yes I am bonkers :upside_down_face:

1 Like

oh no!!, you must have great willpower Graham :grinning:
No spoilers from me then :+1:

1 Like

Sometimes its nice to hear an accordion.

1 Like

In answer to your Beatles question Graham, too hard to choose, but I would have to go with " the white album" and Abbey Road.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Actualy inside is very good guitar music :wink:

A nice album

3 Likes

1st run

6 Likes

And Rubber Soul and A Hard Day’s Night and Magical Mystery Tour and Sargent Pepper and Revolver.

That’s better!

4 Likes

Apparently I am out of likes, so :heart:

Deadsy - Phantasmagore.
Contains a cover of Paint It Black by The Rolling Stones :relaxed:

1 Like

First listen, usually has a nice track or two based on previous work.

1 Like

Because this is an amazing release, I wish all the records could be pressed and presented like this…
The record itself looks immaculate, clean, no stains or pressing off-cuts, absolutely superb…
The sound is great, bold dynamic and lot of presence.
Packaging is also great, the booklet is outstanding, Botton line, this is a realease not to miss…
As to the music the 6th is a masterpiece and Petrenko’s approach is superb, so Russian, a ballsy and meaty interpretantion that does not forego lyrism when needed.
Strongly recommended :clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Is it just me, or has this thread gone bonkers of late? I don’t check in for a few hours and there are 100+ new posts.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Maroon Town - Freedom Call (Brixton Records LP)

Brilliant contemporary Ska/Reggae/Soul and always worth checking Live

@anon4489532 Hope it’s a great night, Mrs Dread still unwell so sadly we aren’t going to make it tonight.

:heart:

2 Likes

It depends but usually Revolver and I love Magical Mystery Tour
:heart:

1 Like