What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

John Mayer - Continuum

Some may see this as unworthy pop fluff, I like it.

11 Likes

@anon23112058, if you keep liking my posts here, I am going to play some Diana Krall and Eva Cassidy!

You have been warned!

2 Likes

I love Diana Krall and Eva Cassidy, I’m looking forward to liking your next posts :relaxed:

3 Likes

Can’t beat a bit of Roxy on a Saturday evening!

15 Likes

18 Likes

Diana Krall - Love Scenes

Well I have actually just finished playing the 24bit/96kHz version of this. Blimey, Diana’s in the room, complete with Grand paino and double-bass.

And she is singing so intimately. I think she fancies me. Don’t know what she sees in that Elvis bloke.

A chap can dream, can’t he?

23 Likes

Black Sabbath’s eponymous debut | 1970
It just had to be done after taking in Paranoid.

22 Likes

The White Stripes - White Blood Cells.

17 Likes

Jazz time. This is simply fantastic

5 Likes

Corinne Bailey Rae - Corinne Bailey Rae

Because I have always liked this. Corinne is very understated in her vocals, but the phrasing and inflexion in her voice makes this all rather engaging.

19 Likes

7 Likes

cover
The Georgia Thunderbolts (first album, flac download from Bandcamp), first listen, country rock.

4 Likes

8 Likes

The Highwaymen, Live American Outlaws. CD. Linn Akurate CD.

7 Likes

CD2 from Layla Revisted by the Tesdeschi Trucks Band, after work with a cold San Mig.

CD1 was this morning.

Super album.

6 Likes

Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf.

9 Likes

Second spin of this album by the Toto guitarist released this year……rather enjoying his work, albeit mainly covers.

3 Likes

The Incredible string band. Changing horses.
I don’t know if I have ever mentioned it but this is my favourite band.

12 Likes

Paul Simon - Rhythm of the Saints. Graceland received more plaudits, but this is the better album, and a fab sounding record too.

19 Likes

Just some great Blues with Jimmy Rogers and his friends……Jimmy was the guitarist with Muddy Waters.

12 Likes