What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

24 Likes

LVB. 6th. CD. Over familiar, perhaps, but still very enjoyable. He was quite good .

81eP1XTk4qL.SS500

11 Likes

Islands - King Crimson. Sometimes you walk into your local record shop at just the right moment, this hadn’t even reached the racks and the owner thought I might like it. UK first press in a flipback sleeve, plays like a dream. Mind you he hasn’t told me how much yet, a quick squiz on Discogs tells me it ain’t gonna be cheap!

12 Likes

Love and Theft, Bob Dylan. Qobuz. Mu-so Qb 2.

14 Likes

Pink floyd, animalsPink_Floyd-Animals-Frontal

32 Likes

This is Osibisa’s latest album (April of this year). It is pretty good, the old ear for a tune is still there and given the fact that much of it was recorded remotely (some musicians stranded in Africa and Europe) it sounds very decent.

I’m playing it because the guy who co-produced it, Michael “Smithy” Smith, wants to produce Ese’s next album and having met him, we all get on very well and he has some inbterting ideas. So I’m gong through his recent work.

6 Likes

Yep….still all there, interesting twist with ESE👍

1 Like

Interesting, didn’t know they were still going, last Osibisa album I bought had a flying elephant on the cover!

2 Likes

David Crosby. If I could only remember my name.(50th Aniv)
One of my favourite albums of all time. Bought originally on vinyl and then twice more on cd.
Thanks to the wonders of streaming I have resisted buying it for a fourth time.

13 Likes

Jimmy Page And Robert Plant - No Quarter.

27 Likes

Nightwish - Once.

7 Likes

20 Likes

Seriously good! Must get this on vinyl! thanks for the HU @anon10403888!

7 Likes

Dead can dance - within the realm of a dying sun
Aside from a cover that I’m sure Ozzy Osbourne would have been happy to grace one of his albums this is a real gem…from Discogs: genres: Electronic, Rock, Classical. Styles: Modern Classical, Dark Ambient, Neo-Classical.
Probably…

9 Likes

1969 - Joni Mitchell / Clouds

24 Likes

Thought i would join in with the Billy Preston playlist……a great talent and singer.

8 Likes

The Police - Reggatta de Blanc, their more assured second album.

25 Likes

One of my favourite all time records. System on fire this evening

26 Likes

Within Temptation - The Silent Force.

7 Likes

On vinyl… :sunglasses: :notes: :grin:

19 Likes