What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Now playing…

Bruce Springsteen - Letter To You

Bruce Springsteen (Guitar, Harmonica, Vocals), Roy Bittan (Piano, Vocals), Jake Clemons (Saxophone), Charles Giordano (Organ, Vocals), Nils Lofgren (Guitar, Vocals), Patti Scialfa (Vocals), Garry Tallent (Bass Guitar, Vocals), Steven Van Zandt (Guitar, Vocals) and Max Weinberg (Drums, Vocals).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… continuing on this afternoon and enjoying my time with Bruce’s latest release and he and the band are sounding sublime! …a very enjoyable album and better with each spin…

20 Likes

Folder

An early Swamp Dogg album from 73

5 Likes

I still haven’t given that a few proper listens. Thanks for mentioning.

1 Like

19 Likes

Sorry for my above post. I thought I was posting an image of King of Limbs but have clearly got some learning to do. Sorry.

Box Scaggs Out Of The Blues

18 Likes

John Martyn - Sunday’s Child

Easily overlooked. Not here though!

10 Likes

Like it Pete? I do , especially rendition of Neil Young’s “On the Beach”

1 Like

5 Likes

Loving this album, Vestbo Trio Gentlemen…

3 Likes

Grandkids all returned to their parents, time for music. Joe Jackson Look Sharpe

24 Likes

Band of Horses Everything All The Time

10 Likes

And great cover

1 Like

Don Nix. Gone too long. Recommended by @AndyP this is very enjoyable. I thought I didn’t know him but on checking turns out he features on a single I bought in the 60s. The Mar Keys “Last night”

2 Likes

Can’t find that in my system Pete. Maybe it’s filed differently

1 Like

The reggae contributions are most enjoyable!

2 Likes

Ha ha I’ve edited it.

1 Like

What are you like? Found it :joy::rofl:

1 Like

His Hobos, Heroes and Street Corner Clowns album is well worth a listen.

Probably better known for writing credits than in his own right. Big mate of George Harrison; helped put on the Concert for Bangladesh.

1 Like

The whole Vestbo Catalogue (9 albums) is available for download on bandcamp for $45.23

Vestbo downloads

2 Likes