What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Thanks.
Home now from a day case, just await the results.

I hope you receive the all clear: you’ll be in my prayers :pray:

2 Likes

Kate Bush - Lionheart, on the Fame reissue.

27 Likes

HammerFall - Renegade.
Great voice and fantastic guitars :relaxed:

4 Likes

I remember seeing one of the two current incarnations of Faust (yes there are two different versions!) at Cafe OTO in London about five years ago – one of the people on stage was a middle aged lady contentedly doing some knitting while all this noise and chaos was going on around her!

2 Likes

Good grief. This is recorded so bloody loud. Why on earth did I buy it?

9 Likes

More Faust from the vinyl box set – this time it’s album number three, The Faust Tapes

7 Likes

I saw them at RFH many years back when they did a live soundtrack to a screening of Nosferatu - absolutely amazing. Chain saws and angle grinders on sheet metal to make noise and sparks!

2 Likes

Anathema | Falling Deeper | 2011

8 Likes

Earlier. Limited new material and some typical live versions, sounding quite good though….

7 Likes

1st run

8 Likes

1969 - Delaney & Bonnie / Accept No Substitute

12 Likes

Sonata Arctica - Ecliptica.

4 Likes

From the CD box set, the Giles Martin remix of the main album on 24/96 blu-ray (played through the Oppo’s analogue outputs). Sounds very good - quite analogue-y.

19 Likes

Rocking Blues album feat Jimmy Dawkins, Carey Bell, Louisiana Red and Jimmy Rogers

3 Likes

Switched to a bit polished music

7 Likes

New artist to me……sounds OK……but nothing that stands out from the crowd?

3 Likes

2 Likes

Comin Back to Me one of the most beautiful psychedelia ballads came into my head so had to dig out Surrealistic Pillow to listen once again. One of the all time greats on Canadian RCA Victor vinyl (courtesy of a fellow student going home)

21 Likes

Chopin played by Murray Perahia - he really is one of the all time great Chopin interpreters. His playing on the Mazurka No4 in A Minor gets me every time

5 Likes