What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Welcome to the Music Room and I have to say that you’ve chosen a great album for your first post here :relaxed:

Satori, thank you. I only chanced upon this album a few days ago. The recording quality is brilliant even if it is not high-res.
Been a Naim user for a year or so but only just started posting.
How does one include a link that includes a preview (such as the wikipedia link on your Gamma Ray post)?

1 Like

You’re more than welcome, could you please go to your original posting and click on the edit button and show me a screenshot of what you see?

For example, when I copy and paste your Wikipedia link it seems to work for me :relaxed:

Ah, that works. I was overthinking it and using the link option :slight_smile: Thanks.

1 Like

Symphony X - The Divine Wings of Tragedy.
Often heavier than the power metal genre but equally as enjoyable from a progressive perspective with some choralesque elements :relaxed:

2 Likes

Taking into consideration that you’ve recently discovered Cymande, you may also like to investigate Funkadelic, Mandrill and Bloodstone :relaxed:

2 Likes

Helloween - Keeper of the Seven Keys Part I.
@VinoVeritas This is one of my favourite Helloween albums (Part II is also notable). I think that some people do not realise that the album art is often inspired by fantasy (not Satanic worship) and they could be construed as missing out on some marvelous guitar work (drums included of course) :relaxed:

2 Likes

First chance to listen to anything for a few days.

Adele 21

13 Likes

10 Likes

Beck Sea Change

18 Likes

To start the day…

Leonard Cohen - 2016 You Want It Darker

20 Likes

11 Likes

Kenny Barron Other Places / 2003 Universal / EU CD / 5196692

Kenny Barron Piano
Bobby Hutcherson Vibraphone
Mino Cinelu Percussion
Victor Lewis Drums
Ralph Moore Saxophones
Rufus Reid Bass

Starting the day with this excellent disc. I must seek out more of KB’s performances as I enjoy his style.

6 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Bobby Hutcherson Oblique / 2005 Blue Note / RVG Edition / EU CD / 724356383524

9 Likes

Eagles, hell freezes over. Still have a bit more work to do, but not going wait. Let the music start! :blush::notes:

13 Likes

Madeleine Peyroux - Dreamland

18 Likes

Vladimir Ashkenazy - Bach: English Suites 1 - 3.

3 Likes

I started out with nothing and I’ve still got most of it left…
Seasick Steve
:heart:

6 Likes

I hear shes got another album coming, 30
:roll_eyes: