What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Peter Gabriel - So.
It only seems befitting to switch lead singer (Genesis) :relaxed:

25 Likes

Probably an odd album to play first on thing but looking forward to finally being able to listen to Pink Floyd in hi res. Always loved this, takes me back to bean bags and a shared flat. :grin:

Meddle.

32 Likes

Page and Plant No Quarter

22 Likes

Steve Winwood - Back in the High Life.
After all of the ‘drama’ today (lest us forget the controversial ‘Ad…’ word), I hope we can all look towards a “Higher Love” :relaxed:

13 Likes

The Pretenders - The Singles

19 Likes

Dr John The Sun Moon and Herbs

12 Likes

To start the day…

Jackson Browne - 1977 Running on Empty

15 Likes

Keep forgetting I actually saw them live in 1970 must because I was either too drunk at the time or they were unmemorable.

Hard to believe but this sounds even better in hi res, DSOTM Pink Floyd

30 Likes

5175ulkYY0L.AC

51HmnsnK0wL.AC

4 Likes

Clare Teal, The many sides of Claire Teal. Love Imelda May’s call me. Blondie’s call me. Even Carly Rae Jepsen’s call me maybe. This time it is Claire Teal calling. :blush:

Thank you @AlanP for mentioning. :+1:

3 Likes

Manhattan Transfer Brasil / 1987 Atlantic / Germany CD / 7567818032

Starting the day with MT’s visit to South America.

6 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot of posts in one day! I see a lot of good music here. May take a while for me to check out the ones that look interesting :slight_smile:

I liked this one

4 Likes

Cameron Carpenter - Bach & Hanson.

1 Like

Gillian Welch, the harrow and the harvest. :relaxed:

12 Likes

Zero 7 Simple Things / 2003 Ultimate Dilemma / EU CD / 5050466890122

5 Likes

A seasonal compilation to start the day

2 Likes

James - Laid.

4 Likes

Clark Terry - In Orbit ( OJC Riverside)

Prompted by @TheKevster earlier post of Tubby Hayes featuring Clark Terry reminded me of, and I just had to reach for, this album.

Recorded in 1958 with Terry on Flugelhorn, and a fantastic line up of Monk, Sam Jones & Philly Joe Jones.
Clark Terry appeared on a few Monk albums including Brilliant Corners but I think this is one if not the only time Monk appeared as a side or supporting musician (please correct me if I’m wrong)

:heart:

4 Likes