What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

A fine pop album from LA-based Kacey Johansing.

3 Likes

This is a rip of a lovely album that Scott Hamilton signed for me when I met him at the Pizza Express.

5 Likes

23 Likes

Keef Hartley. Halfbreed.
@bruss was playing Blues alone by Mayall where he plays all the instruments by himself. Except for a little help from this fella.

11 Likes

Turn it up loud. ! Great interpretation

2 Likes

Good shout, Graham. Great British blues band despite the dodgy cover. Mr Anderson does an exceedingly good job on guitar.

1 Like

The Mock Turtles - Turtle Soup.

4 Likes

A very 70’s sound, but on checking its 69?

1 Like

14 Likes

Yep!

7 Likes

Buffalo Springfield - Last Time Around

10 Likes

Influenced by the forum! One of my favs

9 Likes

George Michael - Faith, on first uk pressing. Clearly remember the media expectation surrounding this album when first released - it didn’t disappoint. A superb sounding record too.

15 Likes

Amazing album of pretty much the first rock’n’roll concerts in France. The excitement in the crowd is palpable. They have to be asked to sit down and not dance because it was against the rules of the these…

5 Likes

Daniel Knox - Won’t You Take Me With You. A fine baritone voice, with some quirky songs. In parts it reminds me of Tom Waits and John Grant.

3 Likes

Track 1 Side 1 - always brings a smile to my face.

2 Likes

Mary Black, by the time it’s gets dark. Haven’t listened to this for some time. Thank you @NigelB. :+1:

8 Likes

Gene - Olympian.

3 Likes

On a business trip many years ago - got back to my hotel in Monmartre after dinner. Three girls get in the lift with violin cases.

I asked them what they did as you do and they said they had been backing Perry Blake - Oh what’s he like I say - Absolute rubbish they reply.

So had to buy a few of his albums…

4 Likes

Shelby Lynne - Temptation.

10 Likes