What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Still sounding good 40 odd years later.

.sjb

10 Likes

Ian Dury & the Blockheads - Do It Yourself, early UK pressing. Can never decide if I prefer this or “Boots” - both are fab. The collector in me would dearly like to own all of the wallpaper LP sleeve variants of this album!

19 Likes

Joni. One of her best. CD.

" sixth studio album by Joni Mitchell. It was an immediate commercial and critical success—and remains her most successful album. Released in January 1974, it has been described as pop, but also infuses Mitchell’s folk rock style, which she had developed through her previous five albums, with jazz inflections."

24 Likes

You’re not kidding … Never acquired it!

1 Like

Harold Hill from Harold Hill, came home to find another gentlemans kippers in the grill, so he sanded off his winkle with a black and dekker drill…

3 Likes

Or else….

Oh no! Not that!..please God No! You surely dont mean…no you wouldnt…

1 Like

I would…the soft cushions, followed by the comfy chair, for you mate!

Talk talk laughing stock 220px-Laughing_stock

13 Likes

Buffalo Nichols

5 Likes

1st run

7 Likes

John Martyn, The Apprentice, CD. Really good, not his best but really good.

" The demo recordings for The Apprentice were the trigger for Martyn’s being dropped by Island Records in 1988. Despite this, when the album (recorded in its final form at Martyn’s own expense) appeared in 1990, it was well reviewed and regarded as something of a return to form by Martyn enthusiasts"

11 Likes

Time for some black polo-necked cool with The Peddlers. Contains the immortal “On A Clear Day” – of course.

6 Likes

:rofl:

81myrDokoEL.SS500

1 Like

1 Like

Staying with Misty

Earth - (People Unite LP)

:heart:

2 Likes

The latest Parquet Courts

Cover

3 Likes