What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

This has to be up there as well?

14 Likes

folder

30 Likes

Tangerine dream, force majeure

16 Likes

A Bonnie Raitt night.
Started with the excellent Lost Broadcast 1972 (now almost 50 years old)

Then Nick of Time

And I had to play Angel From Montgomery (with John Pine) from the Bonnie Raitt Collection

16 Likes

Now it’s Paul Rodgers and Bad Company - Straight Shooter

22 Likes

Happy 72nd Birthday Bonnie Raitt! :balloon: :balloon: :birthday:

born on 8th November 1949 in Burbank, California :us:

16 Likes

Bad Company - Live at Wembley 2010 (DVD)

Excellent show and SQ.
It is a fabulous live recording.

10 Likes

A Bonnie Raitt night on her birthday - how strange was that !

3 Likes

Now playing…

Bonnie Raitt - Dig in Deep

Bonnie Raitt (Vocals, Piano, Slide Guitar, Percussion), James “Hutch” Hutchinson (Bass), Ricky Fataar (Drums, Percussion, Finger Snaps), George Marinelli (Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Vocals, Finger Snaps), Jon Cleary (Electric Piano, Vocals), Mike Finnigan (Hammond B3 Organ, Clavinet, Keyboards, Vocals), Greg Leisz (Acoustic Guitar), Joe Henry (Acoustic Guitar), David Pitch (Upgright Bass), Jay Bellerose (Drums), Bill Frisell (Electric Guitar), Patrick Warren (Keyboards), Arnold McCuller (Vocals) and Maia Sharp (Vocals).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… Happy Birthday Bonnie!!! I’m joining in the celebration with Bonnie’s 2016 release and she and the band are sounding sublime! I have seen Bonnie perform on a number of occasions and always loved her shows and most of time with a guest star or two dropping by…

14 Likes

To start the day…

Sticky Fingers - 1971 The Rolling Stones

25 Likes
6 Likes

Lindsey Webster, a woman like me. First try. Nice. :relaxed:

1 Like

Al Jarreau Look to the Rainbow / 2014 Warner / EU version of Japan CD / 8122795722

Starting the day with this wonderful, engaging and masterful live performance.

9 Likes

Brilliant album - sound quality is outstanding along with a super performance from Bonnie.

1 Like

Wet Wet Wet - The Journey

1 Like

From last night and on CD:-

61bke5RVAvL._AC_1

Hawkwind - Space Ritual

20 Likes

Grant Green Green Street / 2002 Blue Note / EU CD / RVG Edition / 724354003226

18 Likes

Abbey Lincoln, it’s magic. :relaxed:

8 Likes

It Bites - Live in London

Playing the Astoria discs from this excellent box set at close to realistic level. This was taken from the Once Around the World tour. I saw the band at the Bierkeller in Bristol on that tour - it was a very hot and sweaty evening!

5 Likes