What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings - Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Rendition Was In)
CD|2020

8 Likes

Majestic.

G

20 Likes

This was a long time ago. Thank you!

1 Like

23 Likes

A while since I listened to Stevie’s solo stuff

11 Likes

Now playing…

Amos Lee - Supply and Demand

Amos Lee (Drums, Acoustic Guitar, Baritone Guitar, Electric Guitar, Tenor Guitar, Vocals), Priscilla Ahn (Vocals), Fred Berman (Drums, Percussion, Vocals), John Austin Hughes (Ukulele), Christopher Joyner (Organ, Piano, Wurlitzer), David Kalish (Dobro), Greg Leisz (Pedal Steel), Barrie Maguire (Bass), Jaron Olevsky (Bass, Piano, Vocals), Nate Skiles (Guitar, Mandolin, Vocals), Pete Thomas (Drums) and Lizz Wright (Vocals)

Steaming on NAS (44.1/16)… kicking off this Saturday morning with Amos Lee and this very talented group of musicians accompanying him on this album and they are sounding sublime! One very sweet album…

12 Likes

11 Likes

Fleetwood Mac | Then Play On |
The original album was released in 1969 with either fourteen or twelve tracks depending on whether you lived in the UK or the States. This version was expanded to eighteen tracks to include the likes of Oh Well Parts 1 & 2, Green Manalishi and Word in Harmony. Great stuff.

12 Likes

Steve Earle - Copperhead Road (MCA LP)

The album that apparently upset his label in Nashville for being too edgy, rock n roll, political etc and disliked his heroin addiction. MCA booted him off the label and released it on UNI. After it was a success the cheeky buggers re issued it back on MCA which is this copy I’m sorry to say

:heart:

13 Likes
14 Likes

A very melodic offering from Tori, enjoyed this while tucking into some stir fried pork!

10 Likes

Thurston Moore Psychic :heart: :heart: :heart:'s

Why? There’s not enough Thurston, or Sonic Youth for that matter, on this Forum.

C’mon now…crank it!

5 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Cover

3 Likes

The Sensational Alex Harvey Band. Live.
I was never a big fan but wish I’d seen them live back in the day. Recommended by @AlanP and it’s very good.

Of course I’ve seen the incredible performance of Delilah on Whistle test.

19 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Joni. CD 1991. My wife had this and we used to play it on a Sunday night when we were “courting” ( if that is the correct expression). Perhaps it created a “Spark”. ( Groan).

Great songs and sounds sumptuous.

14 Likes

On vinyl… :+1:t3: :notes: :sunglasses:

8 Likes