What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

:-1:

You do realise I was joking Dread :grimacing:

1 Like

A cheeky purchase from HMV yesterday with 33% off the retail price. Reminds me of her gig at Hyde Park a few years ago and her time on stage with Tom Petty

7 Likes

A return to form for Sufjan on this one

5 Likes

You? Joking! Never! :wink:

1 Like

I’m sure I’ve posted Daydream Nation a few times.

1 Like

Now playing

Blanco White - On the Other Side

First album of Londoner Josh Edwards aka Blanco White. Seems he took his stage name from a Spanish poet. Lots of Andalusian and Latin influences on this folky album. Guy has a great voice,recommended!

1 Like

I’m gonna play it now @CrystalGipsy , on original 1988 UK vinyl.

11 Likes

Joni. CD. Turbulent Indigo. Got most of her stuff. This is probably the most played. Some quite brilliant songs imho.

20 Likes

Neil Young - Fork In The Road.

11 Likes

Audience. House on the hill.
One of my all time favourites.

Great vinyl gatefold too.

8 Likes

I was wondering what to post as my album of the year.
Adele is on my short list. Hang on a minute, I meant my sh*t list.
I’m only joking. Or am I :thinking:

1 Like

Jordi Savall Jean-Baptiste Lully, Le Concert Des Nations - L’Orchestre Du Roi Soleil
Symphonies, Ouvertures & Airs À Jouer / 2003 Alia Vox / Austria Hybrid SACD / AVSA 9807

Joining @Debs with a play of this fine SACD.

6 Likes

Washing up and caught a snatch of this on a radio play - Jacqueline du Pre Elgar Cello Concerto. Hackneyed maybe but my only classical desert island disc. Man this is jazz - she is so on the edge I keep expecting her to break into an improv solo leaving the orchestra to catch up. Often in my head on UK upland hikes.

12 Likes

10 Likes

61nwYcDpUgL.SS500
The Isley Brothers & Santana - Power Of Peace.

6 Likes

15 Likes

Brandi Carlile, in these silent days. :relaxed:

7 Likes

Just started listening to Jon Hopkins’ Music for Psychedelic Therapy and absolutely loving it. First album in a very long time that I’ve listened to back to back.

4 Likes