What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

U2 - War

13 Likes

Roxy Music - Viva!

Live Roxy, released in ‘76 but recorded over the period ‘73-‘75.

15 Likes

‘Is’ surely

On second thoughts xmas coming up, need a gift idea for some relatives I dont like!

1 Like

Which post are you referring to?!

Stuart Copeland

As far as I know he doesn’t perform any more and is now a composer of mainly film music

Now playing…

Katie Melua - Acoustic Album No. 8

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… opening up this Monday morning with this new relelease from November 25th of the Acoustic version of ‘Album No. 8’ and Katie is sounding sublime! …a lovely way to ease into this gray and overcast day.

15 Likes

Sublime……

17 Likes

On CD:-

The Beatles - Let It Be

21 Likes

These should help me through this winters night.

5 Likes

The Proclaimers - 2003 Born Innocent

3 Likes

The Syn - Big Sky

Steve Nardelli - lead vocal, guitar
Frank Dunnery - guitar, bass, vocal
Tom Brislin - keyboards, vocal
Brett Kull - guitar
Paul Ramsey - drums
Dorie Jackson - backing vocals

Soft prog à la Barclay James Harvest.

1 Like

This just keeps on giving with every listen - The Bevis Frond ‘Little Eden’. Real ‘mental’ state of the nation psych rock stuff. Nick Saloman should be commissioned to write a new national anthem. Still can’t come to terms with the ‘slush puppy’ blue vinyl tho.

3 Likes

My word, they were really good back in the day, weren’t they?

22 Likes

It’s a belter this album isn’t it

1 Like

Now playing…

Sting - The Bridge

Streaming on Qobuz (48/24)… continuing on this morning with another new release… this time Sting’s ‘The Bridge’ and the opening track is sounding mighty fine! Looking forward to the rest of the album.

10 Likes

They were, I saw them a couple of times. I remember being at the front at the Brighton Centre and being literally blown away by the pyrotechnics, you could literally feel the heat.
Phil Lynott asking the audience “any girls out there with any Irish in them?..any girls out there like a bit more Irish in them?” Not something I think anyone would dare, or get away with saying these days!
:heart:

1 Like

Santana | 1969 |
Their fine eponymous debut which I just had an urge to play as soon as I picked up the iPad to choose some music.

22 Likes

Where did you find those @Shaunio ?