What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Simon and Garfunkel

The Concert In Central Park (Live)

Edward

20 Likes

Joni. CD. Probably my most played Joni album. We have most of them. Really like it.

81HgF29I-sL.SS500

17 Likes

8 Likes

Alfa Mist - Antiphon, Sekito Records (2017)

An earlier record from AM that I’d not heard until a week or so ago and happily got this vinyl reissue.

This to me is how Contemporary Jazz should sound full of soul and originality.

5 Likes

Really good. I saw him live at the Village Underground in Shoreditch and it was a brilliant concert. When we could go to concerts :disappointed:

1 Like

Or Mr Beth Orton. I saw her in concert and he accompanied her on guitar and violin - she introduced him as Manuel - her little joke I guess.

2 Likes

20 Likes

This Is The Kit - Bashed Out

On Vinyl

1 Like

Probably the best way to introduce him. :slight_smile:

1 Like

LP - ECM : (

Chick’s fabulous music forever with us here on the naim audio forum :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

Now playing…

Jakob Bro - Uma Elmo

Jakob Bro (Guitar), Arve Henriksen (Trumpet, Piccolo Trumpet) and Jorge Rossy (Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… taking out this latest release from Jakob and the opening track is sounding fabulous! Looking forward to the rest of the album…

6 Likes

https://images.app.goo.gl/39qshEgv6AWZ1goq7

Take of Us. Nice electronic, more upbeat than neo classical

Another one seen on this thread. First listen.

1 Like

:heart::+1:

1 Like

Bob Mould solo outing in 1989 - Workbook.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Triple vinyl, which arrived today. Just finished Side One, and it’s great. Good performance, superb setlist and very nice sound. Could be the best BLA yet…

14 Likes

Curtis - Curtis Mayfield.

15 Likes

ZZ Top - Tres Hombres.

It’s a full on Rev. Billy Gibbons night tonight, Chez Dave.

The Les Paul is plugged into the Mesa Boogie, and we’re rockin’ out big time … squealies very much in evidence.

This may well get LOUD!

23 Likes

Agree with you there Kevster, I’ve been repeat listening this evening. It’s a gem!

1 Like