What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

One before bed.

With a nice whisky to end a miserable day. Still, as CPT Tom said “tomorrow will be a good day”…

10 Likes

Would have really enjoyed that.

1 Like

Angel Olsen - Half Way Home

On Vinyl

3 Likes

Now playing…

Ferenc Snétberger and the Keller Quartett - Hallgató

Ferenc Snétberger (Guitar), András Keller (Violin), Zsófia Környei (Violin), Gábor Homoki (Viola) and László Fenyö (Violoncello).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… continuing on into the afternoon with Ferenc and this fantastic quartet which was recorded in December 2018 with the album being released this past December. The opening track is sounding sublime and looking forward to the rest of the album!

4 Likes

Continuing my exploration of Esbjörn Svenssons Trio

Methinks the rest of their catalogue will follow over the next few days…

5 Likes

Keith Richards - Talk Is Cheap: 30th Anniversary Edition.

9 Likes

Needed something to listen to while Mrs Hanumike watches the dreadful Eastenders and this fitted the bill nicely

Buckingham Mcvie

Or the closest you are going to get to a new release by Fleetwod Mac anytime soon

11 Likes

Feeling like Samba Soul:

1 Like

3 Likes

Starting a rainy Saturday morning with Simon and Garfunkel Bridge Over Troubled Water

24 Likes

More Curtis and his Roots LP.
From last year’s 4LP box of selected studio albums.

14 Likes

Looks like I’ve lost the TV remote battle tonight it’s now the equally rubbish Death In Paradise why the BBC insist in sending a whole load of second rate actors off to a Caribbean island every 18 months to produce such garbage is beyond me, anyway back to the music.

Foo Fighters - Echoes,Silence,Patience & Grace

I’m not a big Foo Fighters fan but this is a great album

7 Likes

Roots and Curtis are wonderful albums. :+1:

3 Likes

11 Likes

That’s good to hear as it’s the first one I have ordered of this series.
Sadly only CD as vinyl was already sold out by the time I was aware of it.

1 Like

Klaus schulze en trance what a album

3 Likes

Now Playing…

Ferenc Snétberger - Titok

Ferenc Snétberger (Guitar), Anders Jormin (Double Bass) and Joey Baron (Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… continuing on this afternoon with Ferenc and this fantastic trio and they are sounding mighty sweet!

2 Likes

Another great album.
Leonard very cleverly includes another great not so background female singer, Sharon Robertson. Who actually gets songwriting credits on all the songs. She actually may be the producer too.

17 Likes

Elton John (live) 17-11-70 disc 1 and 2

11 Likes

Sting - The Soul Cages.

14 Likes