What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Iron and Wine Around The Well

Continuing with Iron and Wine into the evening!

12 Likes

Marillion

With Friends At St David’s

Edward

3 Likes

Now playing…

Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young: Déjà Vu 50th Anniversary Deluxe Edition

Streaming on Qobuz (192/24)… continuing on through the noon hour with a trip in the way back machine to 1971 and a visit with the fabulous CSNY album! My oh my how time flies by… Life is grand and the music is sweet!

14 Likes

10 Likes

Great minds etc. . .

1 Like

Alela Diane with Heather Woods Broderick and Mirabai Peart - Live At The Map Room.

On Vinyl

7 Likes

Depends on your cooking technique or if he’s having fish or mash😉

13 Likes

Some great sub testing bass on this album.

1 Like

Quite ew new albums for me this early evening. Very good to!

8 Likes

I am a huge PW fan, as some of you will know, but I am going to stick my head over parapet and say that this is far from his best and not a patch on On Sunsets. He puts records out so regularly he could perhaps do with a bit of quality control. YMMV

3 Likes

I agree that it isn’t his best and I think it sounds a bit retro, back to his mod days. Quite pleasant though and the fact that I haven’t immediately taken to it probably means its a grower.

1 Like

1 Like

What ever happened to Rooster? I always thought this was a good rocker.

1 Like

cover

6 Likes

12 Likes

3 Likes

H.C. McEntire - Eno Axis

7 Likes

Earth Wind & Fire Open Our Eyes / 2012 Sony / Japan Blu-spec CD / Paper Sleeve / SICP20353

7 Likes

@BlueCanary – Shirley is a bit of a ledge among the jazz cognoscenti, partly because she was a great player, and partly because she began her career in the 1950s, when female instrumentalists were a real rarity in jazz (and in popular music generally).

She made about three dozen albums as a leader (some of which are very good), but she’s best known for her musical partnership with Stanley Turrentine, to whom she was also married for a while. Of her own records, Smokin’ , Like Cozy, Hip Soul and Blue Seven on Prestige are all worth investigating. The best Impulse! titles are For Members Only and Great Scott! - both superb.

2 Likes

John Mayer - The Search For Everything.

5 Likes