What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Steely Dan 2 Tracks From 2 Against Nature / 2000 Giant / US Promo CD / U0051027A

11 Likes

Jeff Beck - Wired.

14 Likes

The Beatles. Let it be. Love this and the banter and starting to feel quite excited at the thought of the forthcoming 50th anniversary edition from the Fab 5.

23 Likes

I assume you’re including Billy there, Graham? :+1:

2 Likes

Yes Alan. Great contribution and looking forward to seeing them all in the full concert on the roof.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m starting to get impatient for anything they give us regarding the Get Back film and the Let It Be anniversary set. I decided to forego a Christmas pressie last year so I would be primed to go come the time. Bring it on, as the youngsters say :grinning:

2 Likes

Selena, ones. Great collection of her hit songs between 2000-2004. Love it. :heart:

After a nudge from @igahman I’ve decided to interrupt Mr Beck and watch this

8 Likes

Azymuth Outubro / 2016 Far Out / EU CD / FARO190CD

Excellent sound on this CD mixed from the original tapes. I still have the original (mint) 1980 US LP. Track 8 Un Amigo is a brilliant favourite - perfect summer music :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Carlos Santana - Blues For Salvador.

12 Likes

Was streaming Jackie Wilson then coincidentally given the release of his new one yesterday this started playing and I stayed with it
Other Aspects - Live
20210515_145318

Interesting how his new Fat Pop album seems to be getting a mixed reception on this thread
:heart:

5 Likes

Got my brand new Burndy cable installed and things are really sounding so so sweet, the best my system has ever sounded. This whole weekend of listening to some great music, it’s raining outside, so…Starting off with this one right here :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Randy Crawford, now we may begin. :relieved:

11 Likes

The forecast here was dour, suddenly the sky has cleared Blue and the suns shining

6 Likes

Led Zeppelin - Black Dog - Qobuz

My 6 year old grandson’s choice. He likes heavy rock! Watch out Robert Plant!

Phil

26 Likes

New LP

9 Likes

Watch out for his hearing too…:joy:

1 Like

Well it lasted about half hour, never mind…

4 Likes

Just cracked open a beer and settling down lovely…

11 Likes

Just back from having 2nd jab so time to chill with some tunes
On Vinyl:

16 Likes