What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

The original by David Wiffin just called Driving Wheel is outstanding.

Still beautifully bonkers

11 Likes

Bobbie Gentry, Fancy.

Seriously?! Get out of town! Amazing! :star_struck: Apparently she also painted Fancy! I am so going to listen to that now!

11 Likes

The Pineapple Thief from 2016… great sounding rock/prog courtesy of Bruce Soord and Co… the first one with Gavin Harrison on drums and a big step up for TPT imho.

8 Likes

Neil Young and Crazy Horse Rust Never Sleeps

21 Likes

Good to start the day with something Fantastic

8 Likes

Sara K. Hell on high water. Beautifully played and sung. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thx! I’ll check it out.

On CD:-

T. Rex - Electric Warrior

20 Likes

Nancy Sinatra, start walkin 1965-1976. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Kevin Eubanks Shadow Prophets / 1988 GRP / Switzerland CD / GRP D 9565

1 Like

Taylor Swift - Folklore on CD rip. One of those albums that I was really surprised by last year.

10 Likes

Original first press. Must track down the first album

13 Likes

Led Zeppelin Four / 2003 Atlantic / Japan CD / Paper Sleeve Edition / WPCR 11614

It’s been a long time, been a long time

21 Likes

Mdou Moctar | Afrique Victime

The Tuareg guitarist and his bandmates deliver the fullest picture of his gifts yet. Recorded piecemeal during tour breaks, the album captures the group’s easy chemistry and explosive energy.

3 Likes

Alela Diane with Heather Woods Broderick and Mirabeau Peart, live at the map room. Such beauty with relatively few instrument and just wonderful singing. :relieved:

8 Likes

Oh yes, MFP. Though I don’t remember them in my local Woolworth. Marble Arch was king, there.

Top ten hits as played by…er…somebody else!

3 Likes

Freddie Hubbard Open Sesame / 2002 Blue Note / EU CD / RVG Edition / 724349534124

11 Likes

Mary Black, babes in the wood. @GrahamK hope you and your partner are ok. Take care.

12 Likes

I have grown tired of her incessant whining about her political views and the acquisition of her entire catalog by Scooter Braun, to which she signed a contract with the label so deal with it. That album is a nice piece of work, even I purchased it given my dislike. There is collaboration with the guitarist from the NATIONAL on production etc.

Scott