16 Likes

The Easybeats Easy

7 Likes

Lucinda Williams, west. :relieved::notes:

12 Likes

<>

Happy Birthday Cecilia Bartoli! :birthday: :balloon: :balloon:

born in Rome on 4th June 1966 :it:

55 years young Today! :yum: :wine_glass: salute!

10 Likes

Crowded House Dreamers are Waiting

6 Likes

Any good Pete ?

Only 2 tracks in so far so good.

Diana Krall - The Look of Love

S’Wonderful, Sophisticated Simplicity, Timeless Elegance …

Phil

17 Likes

The new one is very good as well, “Surrounded”, released in US a week ago today. Jeff A

Will try to finish the MS tribute posts today. Thanks for your patience, it is something I needed to do. He was a huge part of my musical history for 49 years.

Michael Stanley - “Stolen Time” (2017)

In 2018, “The Compact Michael Stanley” was released, a single disc “introduction”/history from solo recordings

2 Likes

Frank Zappa - Waka/Jawaka

Mostly because I woke up and couldn’t shift memories of the title track from my mind. I bought a second hand copy of this (on vinyl) in about 1978-79 thinking I was, in fact, buying ‘Hot Rats’.

An easy mistake to make…

10 Likes

Deep Purple - Made in Europe.

15 Likes
1 Like

Voi Che Sapete A wonderful aria, beautifully sung here, that I recall was played in the Lost TV series episode “Live Together, Die Alone, Part 1” (Season 2/Ep 23 finale). Happy Birthday to Cecilia :+1:

1 Like

Santana - Inner Secrets, leaving their signature latin rock sound behind the band try a more soulful radio friendly approach.

12 Likes

On vinyl… :notes: :sunglasses: :grin:

2 Likes

Michael Stanley - “Tough Room”, posthumous release (2021)

2 Likes

This is heralding the weekend in a fine way.

13 Likes

What splendid taste you have Sir!

1 Like

Thank you. I bought it on spec because of the mentions on this forum. It drew my wife into the room and she loves it too. That doesn’t happen often!

If they ever need an album cover with a minimalist otherworldly feel I’m their man. (Quietlandscapes.net). Cheers. Robert

1 Like