What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Glad you’re in Velvet heaven, Dread!

Now…how about Blue Cheer OutsideInside?
:smiling_imp:

2 x LP - Warner Bros 1982 : )

<>

Prince was born on this day in 1958

Such a shame this talented artist is no longer here to celebrate what would have been his 63rd birthday :neutral_face:

20 Likes

If I May Say So, an excellent selection :slight_smile:

Katanga
Stunning
On Vinyl

5 Likes

Revisiting this after initially thinking ‘meh’ … lets see if time has changed my thoughts.

2 Likes

Now playing…

Elina Duni - Aksham

Elina Duni (Vocals), David Enhco (Trumpet), Marc Perrenoud (Piano), Florent Nisse (Double bass) and Fred Pasqua (Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (88.2/24)… kicking off this Monday morning with the beautiful voice of Elina and she and the band are sounding mighty sweet this morning! A release from 2019 and I believe my first spin of this album…

Haley Heynderickx ‎– I Need To Start A Garden
CD|2018

1 Like

I have the 2004 Speakers Corner press and it’s also sublime. This is a record (amongst others) that Michael Fremer has used to demo the power of vinyl over digital at various events. Enjoy

2 Likes

Satori, welcome to the forum and to my favorite thread!

Lots of great information regarding NAIM and HiFi from the your fellow residents here on the forum.

…I have also been introduced to some great music from around the world on this thread and that is why it is my favorite!

4 Likes

On CD. I really must get this on vinyl. Anyone know of a good version?

8 Likes

Stunning accoutrement to the beautiful weather.

20 Likes

Tom Petty & The Heart Breakers | Damn The Torpedos | 1979
Just another really good album from TP & the boys.

20 Likes

This album is rather splendid and sounds fantastic as well.

2 Likes

Sade The Best Of Sade / 2000 Epic / UK CD / 5005942

Picked up this super cool new CD today for about a fiver, because it has a few tracks I don’t have.

22 Likes

Continuing with beautifully recorded, atmospheric female vocals. Brilliant stuff.

4 Likes

Now playing…

Matthieu Bordenave - La traversée

Matthieu Bordenave (Tenor Saxophone), Patrice Moret (Double Bass) and Florian Weber (Piano).

Streaming on Qobuz (88.2/24)… continuing on this morning with Matthieu’s release from this past September and the trio is sounding sublime. I have not had this out for a spin in quite a while and a lovely way to move into a new week…

1 Like

A new arrival, on CD. Carney is a great guitar player and, with sterling support, this is fabulous, muscular, crunching contemporary jazz-rock!

1 Like

The Rolling Stones - Some Girl, shattered indeed!

23 Likes

Thom Yorke | Eraser | 2006

8 Likes

So much amazing talent and music, and more to be released from his vault. Posting here this fun acoustic version of Cream in celebration of the birthday of this great man and musician.

7 Likes