What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

This is special too!

Yeah…if you have Qobuz, give this a spin. Her guitar and voice are impeccable.

6 Likes

Kingfish - Kingfish
CD|2019
Christone “Kingfish” Ingram. He has another album coming out this July.

11 Likes

The Sensational Alex Harvey Band - The Penthouse Tapes, predominantly a covers album.

14 Likes

More acoustically induced narcoticism.

16 Likes

Lou Reed, transformer. It is rubbish collection day. Wind was so wild last night, almost every single one of the rubbish bins were on their side this morning. Interestingly only on my side of the street though. Opposite side only has one fallen down. I feel like I am walking on the wild side. :sweat_smile:

20 Likes

More toppled bins on your side could be construed as blown over lighter bins in comparison to heavier bins on the other side full of empty alcoholic beverages. You are perhaps living on the happier/sunnier side, during these unprecedented times :relaxed:

Lol…recycle more!

It’s available on Tidal in the US too. Thank you and @thekevster: it’s rather lovely.

1 Like

I didn’t even put my bin out last night. So I took the chance to put my neighbors’ back up when I did. None were really full but at least two were kind of heavy (don’t know about CoG though). The problem is that they are placed on lawn which is not flat to begin with. The only one that stayed up was on the driveway. I am doing the same! :nerd_face:

It’s nice to know that you’re doing your part in keeping the neighbourhood looking respectful and presentable but I suppose the laws of gravity will always prevail :upside_down_face:

Diana Panton, if the moon turns green. This picture comes to mind and it is nicely helping me to erase memory of putting garbage back into neighbors’ bin. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

1 Like

ray Charles - Yes Indeed !!

7 Likes

Jimmy “Duck” Holmes ‎– Cypress Grove
CD|2019
Country blues, Delta blues

7 Likes

After finishing a bottle of red on this glorious evening, I’m wondering whether to should open up another in homage to a suggestion that a whole case can be drunken or perhaps I’m a lightweight?

16 Likes

Skids - Songs From A Haunted Ballroom (2021)

What a thrilling surprise. Dunfermline’s finest are back, this time with a punktacular covers album: The Clash, the Pistols, er, David Essex (a great version of Rock On), and others.

4 Likes

Now playing…

Chris Rea - New Light Through Old Windows

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… returning home from a long walk through the neighborhood down to Lake Union and back, made a cup of coffee and taking Chris out for a spin, and he is sounding mighty fine!

10 Likes

Four double G&Ts (oops, possibly triples, looking at the bottle…) in, plus a beer, I’m listening to Mingus Better Git Hit In Yo’ Soul

That’s soul right there…

13 Likes

Terrible cover, awesome performance. One of the best boots from the Floyd’s 1977 tour, recorded in Boston.

10 Likes

Leyla McCalla ‎– A Day For The Hunter, A Day For The Prey
CD|2016
Folk. Also plays with the group Our Native Daughters, which includes Rhiannon Giddens.

4 Likes