What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Now playing…

Erik Truffaz - Bending New Corners

Erik Truffaz (Trumpet), Marc Erbetta (Drums, Percussion), Marcello Giuliani (Acoustic Bass, Electric Bass), Patrick Muller (Fender Rhodes, Piano), Nya (Vocals).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… continuing on this afternoon with Erik and his fabulous band and they are sounding mighty sweet! A very enjoyable album…

6 Likes

Very spooky! For a second I thought they came out of the album. :sweat_smile:

Japanese Breakfast ‎– Jubilee
CD|2021
Indie Pop

2 Likes

Late night exotica, on CD:

3 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

71T3-lHvXxL.SY450

25 Likes

Not yuck but Yuri. :slight_smile:

1 Like

More exotic sounds from Arthur…

2 Likes

He’s been missing for a while and hasn’t responded to a post I sent him a week or so ago. Like you hope he’s ok.

3 Likes

…looks like his last activity was 25 days ago in the WAYLTAWMABI thread.

3 Likes

Billie Holiday, jazz ‘round midnight. It’s not midnight down under like it is in UK. But still it’s a wonderful album, for the morning, too. :relieved:

3 Likes

Hopefully he’s laying around enjoying the sun somewhere.

4 Likes

Now playing…

Erik Truffaz - Being Human Being

Erik Truffaz (Piano, Trumpet, Tuba, Vocals), Nina Truffaz (Clarinet), Catherine Delpeuche (Cello) and Murcof (Electronics).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… continuing on this afternoon with another album from Erik and the opening track is sounding sweet! Enjoying his music quite a bit…

2 Likes

20 Likes

6 Likes

Now playing…

Shelby Lynne & Allison Moorer - Not Dark Yet

Shelby Lynne (Acoustic Guitar, Vocals), Allison Moorer (Acoustic Guitar, Vocals), Erik Deutsch (Organ, Piano), Davey Faragher (Bass), Don Heffington (Drums, Percussion), Michael Jerome (Drums, Percussion), Val McCallum (Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar), Ben Peeler (Electric Guitar, Pedal Steel Guitar), Doug Pettibone (Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar), Taras Prodaniuk (Bass), Benmont Tench (Keyboards, Organ, Piano, Wurlitzer), Teddy Thompson (Bass, Drums, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals).

Streaming on Qobuz (48/24)… continuing on into the early evening hour with sisters Shelly & Allison and the very talented group of musicians supporting Shelly and Allison and they are sounding sublime! This is one very sweet album…

9 Likes

The Police, zenyatta mondatta. Reminded me of G7 and macaron slap. :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Dawn Landes, meet me at the river. Nice country music. Very soothing. :relaxed:

5 Likes

Tanita Tikaram, the best of Tanita Tikaram. First try. So far so good. :relaxed:

5 Likes