What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Hard to believe this album is 27 years old

8 Likes

364DA6E1-8BBA-4EA9-926A-D0925CBD4429

25 Likes

Bob Dylan, free wheelin’. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

The first time I saw Dire Straits live they had yet to hit the big time…Wincanton cattle market, the gentle aroma of cow dung pervaded the air, great gig!

5 Likes

This is interesting mix of Beatles covers they “gave away”. Sleeve notes by Tony Barrow!

.sjb

3 Likes

Now playing…

Ry Cooder - The Prodigal Son

Ry Cooder (Banjo, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards, Mandolin, Vocals), Joachim Cooder (Drums, Percussion), Terry Evans (Vocals), Robert Francis (Bass), Aubrey Haynie (Violin|), Bobby King (Vocals) and Arnold McCuller (Vocals).

Streaming on Qobuz (88.2/24)… completed today’s exercise routine and taking Ry and the band out for spin on this fine sunny and warm afternoon and they are sounding mighty sweet!

17 Likes

Beth Orton, sugaring season. Very sweet. :relaxed:

7 Likes

Just home…

G

Pat Metheny Road To The Sun / 2021 Modern / German CD / 538639322

Ended my day listening to this, a nice conclusion.

3 Likes

The cars, self titled album. Nicely lifting the energy in the room. :partying_face:

Thank you @Collywobbles for the reminder. :pray:

16 Likes

We where playing this earlier beautiful record.

1 Like
2 Likes

Sara K & Chris Jones, live in concert. Are we there yet? Sorry I do play this too often, but I really love it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Appreciate any suggestions I should try. :pray:

4 Likes

Rickie Lee Jones, any album expect The Magazine.

5 Likes

Canned Heat Let’s Work Together ft TotP Audience Feb 1970 (HQ Audio)

8 Likes

Edison Lighthouse “Love Grows”

9 Likes

Rickie Lee Jones, rhino high five. Thank you @Pete_the_painter for the suggestion. Testing the water with this short album. Nice! :relaxed:

11 Likes

Pirates and her self tilted debut album is also a great place to start. :+1:

4 Likes

11 Likes

Rickie Lee Jones, kisses on the run, live 1991. Recently released in March. Mama, can I have the big elephant over there? I won’t grow up. Fun album. :rofl:

8 Likes