What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Now playing…

James - All the Colours of You

Streaming on Qobuz (48/24)… a new release from June 4th, 2021 and have not played the band previously, so a random pick and let it spin. Opening track is sounding fine… and looking forward to the rest of the album.

7 Likes

Focus Moving Waves / 2001 Red Bullet / Netherlands CD / RB66188

16 Likes

Adam Ant mini revival continued tonight! Quirky and upbeat fun album.

4 Likes

An Evening With The Allman Brothers Band | 1992
From their tour of that year, this first set is (I think) in Boston with the second set and second CD from New York. Very good but not up to the Fillmore but way better than this one that I tried earlier which was unlistenable due unfortunately to the recording quality (or lack thereof!)

5 Likes

Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Warriors CD single 23:37min

4 Likes

Con la piccola orchestra - Frederique Spigt

First solo album of Dutch singer/songwriter Frederique Spigt. Contrary to what the title suggests not a word Italian in the lyrics. :grin:
Raw and unpolished female voice.

21 Likes

I remember Blood Sport for all coming on when I went to see them… it was everyman for himself, if you ended up on the floor there was every chance you wouldn’t get back up :rofl:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Of the five of these 2020 Kraftwerk vinyl reissues I have, this one sounds the best I think.

21 Likes

Good to see some Ministry being played, Tony.

3 Likes

I bought this for the Kodaly, but as you’d expect it’s all top quality.

5 Likes

71R6r39nBKL.AC_SX466

7 Likes

Great combination

4 Likes

Led Zeppelin Led Zeppelin III / 2003 Atlantic / Japan CD / Paper Sleeve Edition / WPCR11613

22 Likes

Triple vinyl. Most of the stuff on here is “session reels”, so lots of faffing about, Davis swearing, not much that’s complete. I can’t see myself listening to this too often – one for the completists, I think.

13 Likes

3 Likes

John Lennon - Rock ‘n’ Roll.

15 Likes

Ministry | Psalm 69 | 1992
@anon10403888 started it, joining in just to feel righteous. :sunglasses: :black_heart:

5 Likes

Quality hip-hop from Mr Loyle Carner

4 Likes