What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

More disheveled swagger from Ryan Adams, Love Is Hell Part 1 EP

5 Likes

James Taylor’s Greatest Hits.

20 Likes

Now playing…

Ray LaMontagne - Till The Sun Turns Black

Ray LaMontagne (Fender Rhodes, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Horn Arrangements, Spanish Guitar, Vocals), Peck Allmond (Euphonium, Flute, Mellophonium, Trumpet), Christopher Cardona (Violin), Vincent Chancey (French Horn|), David Gold (Viola, Violin|), Ethan Johns (Bass, Acoustic Bass, Dobro, Drums, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Horn Arrangements, Hammond organ, Percussion, Piano, Reed Organ, String Arrangements, Synthesizer, Ukulele, Vocal Harmony), John Medeski (Electric Piano, Wurlitzer), Lorenza Ponce (Violin), Jane Scarpantoni (Celli, Cello), Jack Schatz (Euphonium), Antoine Silverman (Violin) and Rachael Yamagata (Vocals).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… returning from a walk around the neighborhood and kicking off the evening with ‘Till The Sun Turns Black’ and Ray and the band is sounding sublime! This is one mighty sweet album…

15 Likes

The Thorns (one and only self titled album). Petty nice album featuring Matthew Sweet.

9 Likes

Tim Buckley Greetings From LA

14 Likes

Tom Petty Wildflowers

18 Likes

8 Likes

Tears For Fears The Seeds of Love

14 Likes

Sweet Surrender is up there with my all time favourites.

2 Likes

The Dave Brubeck Quartet Time OutTakes / 2020 Brubeck Editions / US CD / BECD20200901

13 Likes

Dire Straits

25 Likes

Led Zeppelin Houses Of The Holy / 2003 Atlantic / Japan CD / Paper Sleeve Edition / WPCR11615

17 Likes

13 Likes

Now playing-

13 Likes

Hymnal, minimal, evoking loss. A rare and near perfect blend of form and content.

Carrie & Lowell - Sufjan Stevens

9 Likes

Still think it was their best one Peter

Me too. I don’t mind the others but the first is their best imo.

Not heard that I’ll track it down. Cheers.

Like some of knoflers solo stuff though - pretty good