What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

@GeoffC - Try their Standards album, it’s excellent.

3 Likes

Ry Cooder Chicken Skin Music

17 Likes

I tried my hardest to clean my screen but the dot in the middle won’t come off. :weary:

Just kidding! She is awesome! :relaxed:

1 Like

Mary Hopkin, postcard. Those were the days. :relaxed:

10 Likes

Don’t worry @CrystalGipsy the rest are just too shy to admit it. :rofl:

Those Were The Days was my favourite track for a long time. Sadly I’m old enough to remember when it first came out.

1 Like

I must be getting old. I am listening to more and more old materials that I never even knew before. Bobbie Gentry, Nancy Sinatra, Billie Holiday, Julie London, Carly Simon, just to name a few. Classical composers don’t count. Even new stuff has to be called such as Future Nostalgia (Dua Lupa) to make my listening queue. :rofl:

Moonchild Please Rewind / 2015 Tru Thoughts / UK CD / TRUCD320

Trying to chill before the music will need to stop, so this is perfect.

1 Like

Now playing-

20 Likes

download.jpeg

20 Likes

Santana Abraxas

21 Likes

Second disc of this triple said. As I said of LP1, these are just session reels, which don’t really make for repeated listening, except for uber-fans and scholars

11 Likes

Emmylou Harris, the ballad of Sally Rose. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Blu October album from 2018.

1 Like

Moody Blues - Days Of Future Past 1967 Original Mix
Flac 24/96

16 Likes

In my case it was the missus who let rip and the dog legged it out the room! Trust me, true! :joy:
:heart:

2 Likes

Taking a break from the tyranny of Teams to listen to this which arrived today. Great album and fabulous production and SQ. purchased from a bricks and mortar record shop- I notice that it is selling at 100% mark up by the flippers. :disappointed:

16 Likes

Good grief we haven’t had a dog for over 5 years and we STILL blame the dog(s). :wink:

1 Like

First CD of this triple disc set of music from, about, and inspired by Spain – jazz, classical and traditional. Music composed by Ravel, Delibes, Granados, de Falla, Albeniz and Rodrigo, played by artists like Miles Davis, Julian Bream, Narciso Yepes, José Iturbi, etc

3 Likes

14 Likes