What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Crosby Stills and Nash CSN

13 Likes

22 Likes

Aretha Franklin I Never Loved A Man The Way I Love You.

19 Likes

Now playing…

John Hiatt with The Jerry Douglas Band – Leftover Feelings

John Hiatt (Acoustic Guitar, Vocals), he Jerry Douglas Band: Jerry Douglas (Dobro, Lap Steel Guitar, Vocals), TDaniel Cambronero (Bass, String Arrangements, Tic Tac), Carmella Ramsey (Vocals), Mike Seal (Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar) and Christian Sedelmyer (String Arrangements, Violin).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… taking John and the band out for a second spin and kicking off this evening with John’s latestest release, May 20th, and he and the band are sounding sublime!

10 Likes

No a huge fan but I really like this album Bette Midler The Divine Miss M

6 Likes

David Gray White Ladder

21 Likes

ChangesNowBowie

17 Likes

Beck Sea Change

11 Likes

Now playing…

Ketil Bjornstad - The Light

Ketil Bjørnstad (Piano), Randi Stene (Mezzo-Soprano) and Lars Anders Tomter (Viola).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… closing out the day with Ketil’s ‘The Light’ album. Randi’s voice is beautiful and works so well with Ketil and Anders playing, and the trio is sounding sublime! …one very sweet album and a great way to prepare for the dream world.

2 Likes

Leonard Cohen Popular Problems

17 Likes

7 Likes

Earth Wind & Fire That’s The Way Of the World
2012 Sony / Blu-spec CD / Paper Sleeve Edition / SICP20354

13 Likes

Is that any way to talk about the wife?!
:heart:

4 Likes

You have just reminded me that I saw that Ketil had new music out last Friday, an opera called Flagstad. It was recorded at the dress rehearsal that took place just before the COVID shutdown cancelled the public performance. I must make time to listen to it today as I love his music (it is on Qobuz).

1 Like

She’s just as bad and often blames the dog.

6 Likes

Too much information :flushed:

1 Like

5 Likes

Thomas Fonnesbæk & Justin Kauflin Synesthesia

Danish jazz bassist Thomas Fonnesbæk with American composer and pianist Justin Kauflin. Recommend by my daughter, and rather good it is too.

2 Likes

Nick Lowe The Convincer

7 Likes

It’s My Life - Talk Talk

19 Likes