What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Pink Floyd, The Wall. :sunglasses::notes: Immersive experience!

23 Likes

The great American bassist makes a statement. One of two outstanding albums he made last year:

10 Likes

Donald Fagen - Kamakiriad, CD rip. Chilling out whilst tidying up the studio.

21 Likes

10cc - Live And Let Live, a live album generated from the British tour that followed the split with Godley and Creme. Good sound from the expanded line-up although some songs are a bit pedestrian.

15 Likes

I’ve been cleaning mine up all day.

1 Like

On 45rpm vinyl… :sunglasses: :notes: :grin:

1 Like

Good stuff, can be quite a rewarding exercise and I always enjoy doing this, esp after finishing a block of work.

I’m preparing everything taking photos and cataloging. I’m finding it very rewarding. Plus I’ve got an organised studio.

1 Like

23 Likes

Think Kev played this earlier this week. Pink Floyd The Final Cut. Not their best but still a lot better than some that copied. The Fletcher Memorial Home is one of my favourite PF tracks.

22 Likes

Willie Nile - New York at Night
A very fine album from the under appreciated Willie Nile. Looking forward to the August release of his new album.

7 Likes

Big big listening sesh.

G

5 Likes

On vinyl… :+1:t3: :notes: :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Special at any time of the day.

13 Likes

The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, high res download. Love this Anniversary version, sympathetically enhanced by Giles Martin. Really looking forward to the same treatment for Let It Be.

20 Likes

Youth sentiment

8 Likes

A great duet album with superb performances with real rather than contrived emotion… sad back story… produced by the renowned Billy Sherrill

3 Likes

On vinyl… :+1:t3: :notes: :grin:

6 Likes

Pink Floyd, dark side of the moon. Had so much fun with the wall, have to go into extended time with DSOTM. :notes::sunglasses:

27 Likes

And here’s his other great album of 2020:

12 Likes