What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Just for enjoyment…

10 Likes

Well done !

The Kinks Are The Village Green Preservation Society.

14 Likes

Seem to be stuck in the 70s and why not IMO some of the best music was produced then, especially the the early part of the decade.

Lou Reed Transformer.

27 Likes

Led Zeppelin IV. Thanks @anon23112058 for the reminder! :sunglasses:

29 Likes

You’re welcome. You have my warmest wishes and I hope you have a lovely evening :blush:

1 Like

Dave Matthews Band - “Big Whiskey and the GrooGrux King” (2009)

for LeRoi

4 Likes

Whilst I might have been on this lovely forum slightly longer, I am just starting to get to know music. Only discovered LZ at the beginning of April realising where the catchy tune in Thor Raganrok came from. :smiley:

2 Likes

You are in a blessed position as music is a voyage of discovery that never ends :relaxed:

1 Like

Absolutely, thanks to my naimie and everyone on this forum. :clap: Have a good day! :blush:

1 Like

No words needed, beyond…
the great Ese And The Vooduu People

16 Likes

Supertramp Crime of the Century

32 Likes

Jethro Tull - Songs From The Wood.

21 Likes

Diane Birch, speak a little louder. Haven’t listened to this before but feels like the right album after Led Zeppelin. :rofl:

On 4th track now. So far so good! :relaxed:

7 Likes

Grover Washington Jr Winelight / 2014 Elektra / EU version of Japan CD / 8122795687

9 Likes

Time for a spin, I agree.

18 Likes

Because you’d be plain daft if this didn’t do something for you on some level (IMHO of course :slight_smile: )

10 Likes

Stacey Kent, tenderly. It’s getting late down under. Going soft and slow. :relaxed:

7 Likes

King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King.

24 Likes

David Gray - “Skellig” (2021)

I have all David’s music and have seen him live four times. This new release rates near the top in my opinion. Excellent.

9 Likes