What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Finally got my favorite Rush album on vinyl (2015 Abbey Road remaster). A+

11 Likes

The Rolling Stones

Another album curtesy of a good friend of mine who’s wife recently told him to get rid of his vinyl :frowning:

15 Likes

Annie Lennox - Bare

One of her best albums.

Phil

10 Likes

Cary Brothers - “Under Control” (2010)

Nicholas Payton Nick@Night / 2000 Verve / US CD / 3145475982

npeytonnickatnight

3 Likes

Bruce Springsteen - Letter To you. I really enjoyed Gurinder Chadha’s movie Blinded By The Light over the weekend, which features vintage Bruce music and lyrics, so good to listen to some up to date Brucie.

12 Likes

George Michael - Older

This album sounds better and better as the years go by. I wasn’t taken with it on release, but now I consider it George Michael’s high-water mark as a singer, songwriter, composer and arranger. A classic.

13 Likes

Neil Young and the Shocking Pinks - Everybody’s Rockin’
Neil does Rockabilly.

14 Likes

The only CD that got played driving from Brisbane to Port Douglas, a decade or so ago.

Songs From The South - Paul Kelly
(I think this is an expanded streaming version of the 1 CD we bought at a petrol station back then).

1 Like

Mellow afternoon with Khruangbin

7 Likes

Just the one track available….but very good, hope for a new album soon…

4 Likes

Streaming to my newly acquired Muso……

17 Likes

Lianne La Havas ‎– Lianne La Havas
CD|2020
Funk/Soul

9 Likes

Cool colour!

Now playing…

The Who - Quadrophenia

John Curle (Spoken Word, Voices), Roger Daltrey (Vocals), John Entwistle (Bass, Horn, Vocals)Keith Moon (Drums, Percussion, Vocals), Chris Stainton (Piano), Chris Stanton (Piano), Pete Townshend (Multi Instruments, Vocals).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… a mention from @anon23112058 above and others recently had me place this in the queue and now taking out for a spin. I have not had this album out for a spin in a very long time and it is sounding mighty sweet! This is a trip in the way back machine…

17 Likes

Ten Years After | Cricklewood | 1970
One of TYA’s finest to cheer me up after struggling around the hills of Pitlochry golf course today.

11 Likes

Marillion - Misplaced Childhood.

14 Likes

1973…a great year!

1 Like

This triple LP arrived last week. I just played it and… what a pity! The music is great, but the sound isn’t so fabulous. I could live with that, but the pressing is absolutely diabolical! Noisy and plagued with no-fill. Back it goes, I guess…

1 Like

The Stone Roses.

12 Likes