1 Like

Kamasi Washington Harmony Of Difference / 2017 Young Turks / UK CD / YTCD171

4 Likes

Elliott Smith XO

6 Likes

Ornette Coleman - Change of the Century

One of my (many) favourite jazz albums.

8 Likes

Emerson, Lake & Palmer Trilogy / 2015 Sony Music / UK CD x 2 + DVDA / 88875004902

There might have been things I missed
But don’t be unkind
It don’t mean I’m blind

14 Likes

Grave Flowers Bongo Band streaming on Muso.

Thanks to @johnt for mentioning this. Really enjoying it. I think I can see a vinyl purchase coming on!

2 Likes

Imelda May, life love flesh blood. Sorry I am playing this again so soon. I can’t help it. :relaxed:

Don’t you miss me? Yes
Don’t you need me? Yes
Don’t you leave me this way.

12 Likes

Beth Orton Daybreaker

12 Likes

Underworld A Hundred Days Off / 2002 V2 Records / Japan Promo CD / V2CP140

7 Likes

Father John Misty Pure Comedy

11 Likes

Katie Melua, in winter. Haven’t listened to her for quite a while. Thanks for the reminder. Naimie is going a great job resolving details in the choir singing. :relaxed:

8 Likes

Nikki Iles Hush / Basho Records / UK CD / SRCD382

2 Likes

John Martyn One World

10 Likes

Starting off the day with a bit of Bill!
Doesn’t matter how many times I’ve listened to this, the chat between tracks never fails to make me smile

10 Likes

Joni Mitchell, ladies of the canyon. Relaxing tunes. :relaxed:

15 Likes

Gift from my son who lives in Wellington. Great sounds from a band that I have never heard of- although I gather they are not that obscure. Conscious lots of kiwis on the forum who will be familiar with the band.

8 Likes

Massive Attack - Blue Lines.
20200416_195043

13 Likes

My favourite of hers. My copy is well used and I have been looking for a re issue. Not found anything new though as yet.

Continuing with John Martyn Grace and Danger, I’d never heard this before and wasn’t aware of his other albums.

13 Likes

Better sounding than my original 2008 copy. MMJ do their cosmic, spiritual rock thing with fun results.

Evil Urges - My Morning Jacket

6 Likes