What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

From 1977

8 Likes

Magic Oneohtrix Point Never

2 Likes

Now playing…

the Black Keys - Delta Kream

Dan Auerbach (Electric Guitar, Vocals), Sam Bacco (Percussion), Kenny Brown (Electric Guitar), Patrick Carney (Percussion), Eric Deaton (Bass Guitar) and Ray Jacildo (Organ).

Streaming on Qobuz (48/24)… continuing on through the noon hour as I finish up today’s exercise routine with the sweet sounds of ‘the Black Keys’… and one very fine album!

16 Likes

Cool, I’d missed that, that’s great of them.

1 Like

London Grammar ‎– Californian Soil
CD|2021

16 Likes

Monty Alexander Echoes Of Jilly’s / 1997 / Concord Jazz / US CD / CCD47692

Monty Alexander Piano
John Patitucci Bass
Troy Davis Drums

5 Likes

New artist for me……sounds promising, soul type voice

1 Like

Bob James Trio Espresso / 2018 Evosound / Hong Kong MQA CD / EVSA572M

5 Likes

Kacey Musgraves - Pageant Material
CD|2015
Country

15 Likes

Now playing…

Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - The Sky is Crying

Stevie Ray Vaughan (Guitar, Vocals), Chris Layton (Drums), Tommy Shannon (Bass Guitar) and Reese Wynans (Keyboards).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… continuing on this afternoon with Stevie and the band and they are sounding mighty sweet!

20 Likes

Hancock Island The Music Of Herbie Hancock / 2008 Chesky / US Hybrid SACD / SACD34

6 Likes

The Incredible Jimmy Smith - Midnight Special.

13 Likes

Joni Mitchell - Blue
CD|1971

Found out from instagram this is 50 yrs old today. As luck would have it, my copy is a HDCD version.

24 Likes

Mary Chapin Carpenter, rocks in the road. Thanks heaps for the suggestion! Awesome album! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Delta Kream, the black keys. Quite a few has suggested this so I checking out what’s the fuss is this all about. Noice. :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Sonya Kitchell ‎– Cold Day
CD|2004
American singer and songwriter

3 Likes

Now playing…

Fink - Bloom Innocent - Acoustic

Fin Greenall (Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Piano, Percussion, Bow, Cajon, DAF, Fender Rhodes), Tim Thornton (Acoustic Guitar, Percussion, Piano, Vocals) and Guy Whittaker (Fretless Acoustic Bass, Percussion, Vocals).

Streaming on Qobuz (48/24)… I did a search on Fink and saw this acoustic version of Bloom Innocent (released April 2020) and decided to take it out for a spin. Fink and the band are sounding sublime! …one fabulous album.

10 Likes

Hiroshi Yoshimura’s Green: perfect ambient music for late night

3 Likes

To start the day…

7 Likes

David Gray Skellig

7 Likes