What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Classic Records 200g all-analogue master. It’s like a nuclear blast.

21 Likes

Further with Sonny

2 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

Deep Purple - Burn.

14 Likes

1963 (1977 Reissue) - Miles Davis // Two Steps to Heaven.
A mention on What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought? made me pull this one out. Great album!:sunglasses:

17 Likes

A Pink Floyd cover song: Echoes for Guitars played by Rodrigo y Gabriela. Album: Mettavolution. Excellent cover, amazing sound quality.

4 Likes

Psurroundabout Ride - XTC as Dukes of Stratosphere 5.1

4 Likes

Down and dirty, not sure how many if these they have locked away of the original three band members, but this is a nice blast.

8 Likes

I was there with my daughter too! :grinning:

1 Like

My first time at The Barbican, and I thought it was a pretty good venue, with every seat looking to have a good view.

George and the boys simply did what they do best, full ahead rock ‘n’ roll, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

My daughter was highly amused to note that she was possibly the youngest person there … … … whereas, I felt quite at home. :joy:

I left a short review over on the “What gig” thread, if you fancy a look.

Santana - Milagro.

4 Likes

Natalie Merchant, paradise is there: the new tigerlily recordings. :relaxed:

13 Likes

1991 - Miranda Sex Garden / Madra
A Beautiful cappella. Wonderful voices.

2 Likes

Nancy Sinatra, kids stuff. Doing a fair bit of mundane work this morning. Need some kids stuff to brighten the day. :relieved:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Connie Evingson, gypsy in my soul. :relaxed:

1 Like

Another album I’d want on a desert island - Macca at the height of his powers and in fine form with a great band. Traded my old used copy, and this is a new 180 g vinyl copy.

14 Likes

Dire Straits

30 Likes

U2 Zooropa

11 Likes