What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

1 Like

2 Likes

Shaun Martin Three-O / 2020 Ropeadope / US CD / None

Side project by the Snarky Puppy keyboard player.

Deep Purple. In rock.
Remember first hearing “Into the fire” on a sampler . Although heavy rock not my first choice genre I always enjoy this album.

20 Likes

Drab morning here in N. Yorks, so time for some music

The Rolling Stones - Voodoo Lounge Uncut, live in '94.

14 Likes

The Badger?

2 Likes

Correct. :biking_man::man_biking: :man_biking: :man_biking: :man_biking: :man_biking: :man_biking: :man_biking: :man_biking: :man_biking: :man_biking: :man_biking: :man_biking: :man_biking: :man_biking: :man_biking: :man_biking:

1 Like

Todays listening…today I start getting my state pension…what better to spend it on some cds, …so early morning trip to HMV. Tedeschi Trucks, ELP, Coldplay, Fleet Foxes and Jackson Brown.

12 Likes

Congratulations, happy listening.

1 Like

Jonny Two Bags - Salvation Town

I’ve loved Walk Across The Rooftops since I first heard it in the 80s at Sound Organisation…why it has taken me so long to buy their second album absolutely escapes me.

But…glad I did! Finally…

2 Likes

Chick Corea Elektric Band Light Years / 1987 GRP / US CD / GRD9546

3 Likes

I’d been wracking my brains since your post…

A Floridian pal of mine was in Cuba a few years back on a family & musical trip. He was playing guitar with some locals when a short Englishman asked to sit in. Sure, they said. But, according to my pal, Andy Summers was totally out of his depth with the Cuban players.

1 Like

Eric Clapton - Nothing But The Blues.

12 Likes

Deep Purple

Perfect Strangers

Edward

13 Likes

Dire Straits, Money For Nothing. Qobuz. Uniti Nova.

15 Likes

Head on the Door. Brilliant album. Still sounds great 37 years on.

3 Likes

On vinyl… :notes: :sunglasses: :+1:t3:

8 Likes

Pat Metheny + Dave Holland + Roy Haynes
Question And Answer / 1990 Geffen / England CD / GFLD19197

9 Likes

RIP Nanci. I was lucky enough to see her a few times. Sadly missed but we have lovely albums.

2 Likes