What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

91KbE1eSHuL.SS500
Paul Simon - Stranger To Stranger.

19 Likes

Discs 1 and 2 of this epic 4-CD box set, first issued by Ryko back in the late 780s (I still have the vinyl LP version). This is the 2014 CD version, the latest of many repackagings…

13 Likes

Introducing Kenny Cox and The Contemporary Jazz Quintet

3 Likes

Soul II Soul. Club classics vol. one

Life is just non stop clubbing these days

16 Likes

OM?

2 Likes

First time on the RP8 and just amazing production. One for the demo list if I ever need to upgrade to the RP10 (unlikely).

6 Likes

Very clever! I was trying to think of a Bob Dylan album beginning with the letters O and M.

1 Like

Oh Mercy?
I have to admit I took a couple of minutes trying to work out what the direct link was between Blood on the Tracks and Oh Mercy before the obvious link sunk in. :laughing:

2 Likes

9 Likes

Happy Birthday Robin Zander! :birthday: :balloon: :balloon:

born 23rd January 1953 in Beloit, Wisconsin :us:

9 Likes

Gary Burton, who is Gary Burton? New vibe man in town. Didn’t know who Gary is. There’s an album answering that very question. Wonderful. And of course Wikipedia, too. Happy birthday! :birthday:

3 Likes

Worth it just for ‘After Today’ and ‘It’s Hard to be a Saint in the city’

1 Like

Rolling Stones, Big Hits… Vinyl.

15 Likes

As I started a thread about reference recordings, this is definitely also a reference recording

5 Likes

Madeleine Peyroux, careless love. :relaxed:

22 Likes

Little Feat - Representing The Mambo.

14 Likes

11 Likes

15 Likes

After cleaning these two are stunning no surface noise. Sabbath first press and the Floyd a A3/B3 both from recently bought collection

22 Likes

Gary Burton, like minds. This is a better album than who is Burton. With such a star cast it is no surprise. I am in danger of this ringing in my head all day. :relaxed:

Vibraphone: Gary Burton
Piano: Chick Corea
Guitar: Pat Metheny
Drums: Roy Haynes
Bass: Dave Holland

8 Likes