What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Paolo Nutini - These Streets

Why?

Why not?

8 Likes

Thriller - 1982

I hope the lad managed to sell a few copies of this, it’s not bad, lol.

8 Likes

Brilliant track.

Mike and The Mech…Melvins!
Three Men And A Baby

Nice enough cover of PiL’s Annalisa on it - not as good as PiL, but that’s not suprising.

1 Like

some good songs on this imho

1 Like

I always thought it was tp protect the inner sleeve/outer cover from risk of splitting while in transit.

2 Likes

Crossing Jordan Soundtrack

Mainly for:-

Alison Krauss - Can’t Find My Way Home

Cassandra Wilson - The Wind Cries Mary

Richard Thompson - Season Of The Witch

Lucinda Williams - Hang Down Your Head

5 Likes

That makes sense - better than anything I could come up with.

Bryan Ferry - Taxi.

10 Likes

Some late night Miles from his early 80s comeback period. Maybe not reinventing music yet again but catches the zeitgeist and pretty damn funky. Tidal via crappy phone and headphones.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Imelda May, life love flesh blood. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Pink Floyd, animals (2018 remixes). Yes, this is the one millionth mention of this album in the last 24 hours. :relaxed:

16 Likes

Now playing…

Heather Nova - Other Shores

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… continuing on this afternoon following a mention from @patk above and taking Heather out for a spin and the opening track is sounding mighty fine! …looking forward to the rest of the album.

4 Likes

Simon & Garfunkel - Bookends.

17 Likes

James Taylor, hourglass. :relaxed:

13 Likes

Now playing…

Pat Metheny Group - Pat Metheny Group

Pat Metheny (6-string Guitar, 12-string Guitar), Lyle Mays (Piano, Oberheim, Synthesizer, Autoharp), Mark Egan (Bass) and Dan Gottlieb (Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… continuing on this afternoon with this album from Pat Metheny and they are sounding fabulous!

10 Likes

Now playing…

Pat Metheny Group - Letter From Home

Pat Metheny (12 String Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Guitar Synthesizer, Guitars, Vocal, Tiple), Pedro Aznar (Charango, Acoustic Guitar, Marimba, Melodica, Pan Pipes, Percussion, Tenor Saxophone, Vocals), Armando Marçal (Percussion), Lyle Mays (Accordion, Keyboards, Organ, Piano, Synclavier, Trumpet), Steve Rodby (Acoustic Bass, Electric Bass), and Paul Wertico (Drums, Percussion).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… continuing on this late Friday afternoon with another album from The Pat Metheny Group and then are sounding sublime!

13 Likes

One from earlier, before curfew.
Been watching the live stream from Westminster Hall since…utterly moving.
As is this album.

10 Likes

One of Australia’s best bands ever - this is a great compilation

6 Likes