What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Catherine Britt, yet another superb Australian Country singer.

5 Likes

Zang Tumb Tuum!

11 Likes

16 Likes

First play on SACD 2 ch mix. Holy Crap!
It’s incredible. Your Latest Trick and Why Worry just absolutely blew me away.
How the hell did SACD not succeed ? :pensive:
If the other disks I have on order sound as good as this, I’m in music heaven :grin:

30 Likes

Beccy Cole, self titled debut album in 1997. Joining @pcd for some Australian country goodness! :relaxed:

4 Likes

Now on my Qobuz list will play later.

1 Like

Terrible cover, great album.

16 Likes

This cropped up in an article I was reading today, and I thought oops!, I have neglected this one for far too long. A chuffin’ solid candidate for an album that showcases a band/artist and no mistake. Those in the know will now be frantically flicking through their collection. …and those that are not? Go get it and…

4 Likes

I’ll check it out Sir. :+1:

1 Like

A bit of relaxed atmospheric listening for a Friday evening

David Gray - Skellig

8 Likes

Did some good work on Blue Peter back in the day :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Not played this in a while. MoFi Ultradisc II

15 Likes

“We wanted to put it on the box set,” Giles Martin tells Rolling Stone in an exclusive interview. “But it just took up too much real estate. It’s 40 minutes, so it didn’t make any sense. But the response to Get Back has been so extraordinary.”

2 Likes

…and from one Jimmy (Thackery) to another and his wonderful brother Stevie. This is a really great outing from the brothers Vaughan.

16 Likes

Graham, the rooftop performance was to originally feature in the Let It Be box set, but Covid set in, the Get Back film was then extended to 8 hours and the box set reconfigured. We somehow got the 4 track single/ cd instead :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Earth Wind & Fire - Ultimate Colection.

11 Likes

folder

13 Likes

71uudU3PKwL.SS500
Chet Baker - The Best Of Chet Baker Sings.

6 Likes

Beccy Cole, songs & pictures. Just played this and it was very nice. Feel like I should have played this on Aus Day - Australian Woman. :blush:

Thanks @pcd.

2 Likes

Beccy Cole, Beccy’s big hits. The live tracks are funny. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes