Cracking album from 1967.

Includes the wonderful Death of a clown

18 Likes

Some more Santana

Amigos.

9 Likes

With Dave’s wonderful lead vocal.

4 Likes

Consumate idling watching football in the arvo whilst going back to where it all began. Age 13 only had maybe 5 albums so played this to bits on a dansette with a drawing pin for a stylus - UK first(ish) press - I recognise every click, crackle and hiss. Monetary value further diminished by an idiot tearing cover corner for a roach - yes you Bozz!

20 Likes

How’s it going young man?

I was in the south of France when Wilko passed away, now that I’m back home I just had to put this on for the great man.

14 Likes

Big fan here in South-East England.

1 Like

Willie Nile

6 Likes

Murray Perahia - Bach – Goldberg Variations
CD rip|2000

9 Likes

Continuing the review of 2022 with a compilation of music from Iceland.

2 Likes

Another fan here. I also enjoy the much-missed Cathal Coughlan’s solo stuff.

1 Like

The Futuristic Sounds Of Sun Ra (Qobuz HR)

:heart:

5 Likes

I’d have chinned him! :joy:

1 Like

Now playing…

Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher

Phoebe Bridgers (Vocals, Baritone Electric Guitar), “Rubber Bridgers” Guitar, Electric Guitar, Fader Performance, Nylon Guitar, Hi Strung Guitar), Julien Baker (Vocals), Tony Berg (Electric Guitar, Autoharp, Syndrum, Mellotron, Bandura, Banjo), Anna Butterss (Bass), Lucy Dacus (Vocals), Lukas Frank (Vocals), Ethan Gruska (Synthesizers, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Mellotron, Piano, Pocket Piano, Vocoder, Fader Performance, Tenor Bss, Sub Bass, Bass, Optigan, Flutes, Sampling, Pump Organ), Christian Lee Hutson (12-String Guitar, Baritone Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Celeste, Vocals), Jim Keltner (Drums), Jenny Lee Lindberg (Bass), Joseph Lorge (Electric Guitar), Malcolm McRae (Vocals), Blake Mills (Baritone Electric Guitar, Slat Drum, Clarinet), Rob Moose (Strings, String Arrangement), Conor Oberst (Vocals), Emily Retsas (bass), Kane Ritchotte (Vocals), Sebastian Steinberg (Upright Bass, Bowed Bass), Tomberlin Vocals), Marshall Vore (Drums, Percussion, Vocals), Jeroen Vrijhoef (Vocals), Nathaniel Walcott (Horns, Horn Arrangement), Sara Watkins (Fiddle), Nick White (Piano, Mellotron), Harrison Whitford (Electric Guitar, 12-String Acoustic Guitar, 12-String Electric Guitar, Hi Strung Acoustic Guitar, Acoustic Guitar) and Nick Zinner (Electric Guitar).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… kicking off this Wednesday morning with Phoebe and along with the talented members of the band they are sounding mighty sweet!

6 Likes

Björk | Fossora

With her 10th album, Björk is grounded back on earth, searching for hope in death, mushrooms, and matriarchy, and finding it in bass clarinet and gabber beats.

5 Likes

Hadn’t heard of these and then a mate at work said he saw them in concert couple of weeks back in U.K. and then they crop up here.

He said the concert was top drawer.

1 Like

Cracking album, saw them live few years back and followed their releases ever since , really consistent.

2 Likes

Ringo LP.

14 Likes

David Gilmour | On An Island | 2006
I’ve always had a bit of a soft spot for this one from Gilmour (which is very Floydian in parts) when I’m in the mood and this is one of those times.

16 Likes