What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Listening to Jazzradio Schwarzenstein on Internet radio (before and in between the football).

Very nice.

1 Like

Haven’t listened to this since I bought it at Farringdon Records in Leadenhall Market. Ooooh must have in about 1992. Seems like yesterday (only that they would have been closed on a Saturday).

3 Likes

Kikagaku Moyo / 幾何学模様 | 2013
Back @steviebee (while he is doing chores) with the eponymous debut of 幾何学模様. Very fine contemporary psychedelic rock as ever from these boys.

3 Likes

Neil Young: Sleeps with Angels. This album has got me pinned to the sofa, what a cracker.

7 Likes

The Carpenters, singles (1969-1981). :relaxed:

12 Likes

Wooden Shjips | 2007
Their eponymous debut, knocking out great searing, driving psychedelic rock in the Bay Area style of earlier years. Love them to bits.

6 Likes

John Martyn. 1990. CD.

“When the album (recorded in its final form at Martyn’s own expense) appeared in 1990, it was well reviewed and regarded as something of a return to form by Martyn enthusiasts.”
71XNkAf8DPL.AC_SY355

9 Likes

2 Likes

Wooden Shjips | West | 2011
Cans on. TV sound off. On with more heavy psyche from the Shjips.

4 Likes

1 Like

Boz Scaggs - 2018 Out of the Blues

15 Likes

You’ve got me struggling with this one @Gianluigi :thinking:

1 Like

These RE are really fine. I can’t say which one i like more as i love them all. My copy of Me And A Monkey got consumed in those days.
I’m buyin’ them again… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I had to Google the barcode to confirm it’s Felt :laughing:

Not an album I was familiar with I’ll give it a Tidal spin

1 Like

OPS!
Sorry i thought you meant the music.

1 Like

Mary Chapin Carpenter, stones in the road. :relaxed:

11 Likes

Slowdive - Just For A Day - 2011 RE

4 Likes

What…

Why?

Long term listener to TFF, and we’ve probably grown older together but really like this new album and this is one of those albums where the SBLs shake off their bass-light reputation and make a liar of me for complaining about siting them in the wrong room!

12 Likes

Arctic Monkeys - 2022 The Car

Thank you people for recommending this, it goes in my list of best in 2022.

12 Likes

Too Long - Rough Trade 4AD 86

4 Likes