What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Starting off the evening with this ripped onto my uniti core

But can’t wait till tomorrow -the DAC-V1 is going back to the office and an N-DAC is replacing it. I’d read quite a lot about it from people on the forum and saw one for sale - couldn’t resist - do you think it will be minor/major difference? Your thoughts guys would be most welcome?

2 Likes

Recorded just down the road from me
at Lympne Castle.

1 Like

The Groundhogs: Thank Christ for the Bomb. my vinyl copy is 52 years old how mad is that! sounds great.

6 Likes

Belies the myth that vinyl wears out :+1:

26 Likes

Tranceformer - Geoff Crozier & The Generator

Now playing…

Aofie O’Donovan - Age of Apathy

Aoife O’Donovan (Fender Rhodes, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Piano, Vocals), Jay Bellerose (Drums), Floriane Blancke (Celtic Harp), Chris Bruce (Electric Guitar), Madison Cunningham (Electric Guitar, Vocals), Levon Henry (Reeds), Tim O’Brien (Mandola), David Piltch (Bass), Allison Russell (Vocals) and Patrick Warren (Piano, Strings, Wurlitzer).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… After giving John Mellencamp album a couple of spins, and it is an enjoyable album, I’m turning to the latest release, January 20th, from Aoife O’Donovan and she is sounding mighty sweet!

9 Likes

Presumably this was filmed at the Castle?

2 Likes

1 Like

Sade, diamond life. Feel like starting the day down under with this. Smooth. :relaxed:

22 Likes

Procol Harum. Debut 1968.
Also includes essential non album singles.

21 Likes

Fantastic!

10 Likes

Ah yes it was indeed. I was there on Sunday they do a nice Lamb Shank in the Bistro.

1 Like

Some nice Bruford/Holdsworth on the UK album if you haven’t heard it.

6 Likes

From the box set. Sounding magnificent.

5 Likes

Now playing…

The Black Keys - Delta Kream

Dan Auerbach (Electric Guitar, Vocals), Sam Bacco (Percussion), Kenny Brown (Electric Guitar), Patrick Carney (Percussion), Eric Deaton (Bass Guitar) and Ray Jacildo (Organ).

Streaming on Qobuz (48/24)… continuing on through the noon hour with ‘The Black Keys’ as I start up today’s exercise routine and they are sounding mighty sweet!

17 Likes

Pink Martini, splendor in the grass. Goes so well with breakfast a coffee but makes me want to have a glass of red. :wink:

6 Likes

Terry Reid - Seed of Memory

How history could have been so different. Terry gets offered a job, declines but says I know this guy called Robert Plant who could fit the bill.

R-1760486-1241599671.jpeg

13 Likes

Fur Immer off Neu! 2 has been an earworm for a few months now. I will give the first album a play tonight.

2 Likes

Aporia - Lowell Brams/Sufjan Stevens

1 Like