What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Just received this in the mail - something to listen to tonight!

Trentemøller Memoria
Electronica at its best - well I hope so anyway as I’ve steered away from listening to any of it!

4 Likes

Beck - Midnite Vultures.

8 Likes

One last blast before Mrs H returns.

G

19 Likes

Agree Shep. There have been many great versions of Spoonful, Willie Dixon,Howlin Wolf but Cream took it to another level.
I’m a sucker for extended workouts:- Cream, Allmans and of course the Dead.

1 Like

And Kronos Quartet.

A nice slab of Fela from Vinyl Box Set 5:

8 Likes

Celebrating the end of the week. Love this version of Let It Be and the way it sounds too

23 Likes

I would certainly crank track 4 up … if the wife would let me :disappointed:

Mrs H back now so volume on a squeak!

G

1 Like

Aoxomoxoa - The Grateful Dead.

12 Likes

Always been a fan of the boy Coxon’s covers that he paints himself.

6 Likes

Barclay James Harvest - ‘Everyone is Everybody Else’ (1974). Just getting into BJH. I remember the band from the old days but never listened to them back then. Bought this album on vinyl at a record fair a year or so back.

14 Likes

Led Zep Live at the BBC. 2xCD. From 69 and 71. Lively stuff. A bit of naughtiness going on occasionally, I can hear 2 guitars.

d4da1aa4e11a164bf21b842e30f36c2d

22 Likes

Q: What have Planet Earth, Match of the Day and Top Gear got in common?
A: They have all used tracks from this album.

12 Likes

In Memoriam Ian McDonald. RIP.

27 Likes

21 Likes

German language. Yellow vinyl. 2020 master.

21 Likes

I can only plead ignorance Andy.

1 Like

Time for some Blue Note goodness. Weird Wayne with the JC rhythm section on JuJu. I usually reach for Speak No Evil partly to have Freddie H’s trumpet in the mix but here the interplay between the band is exceptional especially with McCoy Tyner on Mahjong. On mid 80s French reissue vinyl.

12 Likes

The Killers - Imploding The Mirage, on HD download. A superb ‘back to form’ album from The Las Vegas boys.

6 Likes