What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Slightly noisier listening: Vidna Obmana, first 2 discs of a trilogy inspired by Dante’s inferno.
a certain level of distortion and buzz…

2 Likes

I like this album but love the alternate version , Reduxer, really enjoying their latest as well

Top album of its time and loved the video to run to you, Everglades if I remember rightly.

1 Like

George Strait, Pure Country. Qobuz. Uniti Atom HE.

4 Likes

Some of the very best word-led hip hop of the last decade or so has come from Epidemic. Here with Monochrome Skies. (2012)

1 Like

Now playing…

Matthew Halsall - Salute to the Sun

Matthew Halsall (Trumpet), Matthew Cliffe (Flute, Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone), Maddie Herbert (Harp), Gavin Barras (Acoustic Bass), Alan Taylor (Drums), Jack McCarthy (Percussion), Liviu Gheorghe (Piano, Kalimba, Marimba) and Tom Harriss (Kalimba).

Streaming on Qobuz (88.2/24)… continuing on this Tuesday morning with another album from Matthew and his very talented group of musicians and they are sounding sublime! Just love his music…

10 Likes

61pSZARATyL.AC
Mike McGear - McGear.

5 Likes

On it :+1::pray:t2:

1 Like

For Your Ears Only, Mr Ewe, you big teaser?!:sunglasses:

Tony Joe White | The Beginning | 2001
Great music from the man as ever but a strange album title, his first album was released over thirty years earlier than this one.

8 Likes

The Jazz Couriers In Concert with Ronnie Scott/Tubby Hayes

A Music For Pleasure pressing. Excellent SQ of this 1958 concert in full, vibrant mono.

7 Likes

Starting tonight’s shift with an oldie

Perhaps a bit of a “not that again” from some but it’s still their best! To me anyway!

25 Likes

CD - ACT Music 2006 : )

Paolo Paliaga - piano
Dino Contenti - double bass
Gigi Biolcati - drums

Recorded, mixed and mastered by Stefano Amerio at Arteuono Recording Studios, Cavalicco (Udine) Italy

6 Likes

Sarah McLachlan, surfacing. Feels like forever since I last listened to this one. It is fitting in amazingly with my Wednesday morning wake up mood. :relaxed:

13 Likes

71qKIpK-XCL.SS500
Bryan Ferry - Boys And Girls, in hdcd.

24 Likes

Roxy Music, Avalon. Now the sleepy head is out of the way. This sounds great! :relaxed:

24 Likes

Ambient/new classical music, nice to hear every now and then…

2 Likes

Always my favourite Roxy album - I remember taking this to a few dems when I started my hi-fi journey

Now playing…

Matthew Halsall - Oneness

Matthew Halsall (Trumpet), Nat Birchall (Saxophone), Rachael Gladwin (Harp), Adam Fairhall (Piano), Gavin Barras (Bass), Gaz Hughes (Drums), Stan Ambrose (Harp), Mohamed Assani (Sitar) and Chris Davies (Tablas).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… continuing on through the noon hour as I start up my today’s exercise routine and Matthew and his talented group of musicians are sounding sublime! Simply beautiful…

11 Likes

Watching PSG Real (pretty poor) and listening to this indie cracker. Spoon - Lucifer on the Sofa. New to me - only been around for 30 years apparently. Sometimes guitars, bass n drums just hits the spot.

4 Likes