What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

A Tribute To Jack Johnson - Miles Davis

17 Likes

David Bowie - Young Americans

25 Likes

I always think of Max’s as a bit of a curiosity, an audience recording and I confess to not having had a listen for decades…

Dawes - All Your Favorite Bands

5 Likes

Oscar Peterson + Stéphane Grappelli Jazz In Paris Vol. 1 / 2000 Gitanes / France CD / 0130282

Oscar Peterson Piano
Stéphane Grappelli Violin
Niels-Henning Ørsted Pedersen Bass
Kenny Clarke Drums

9 Likes

SACD started with this. Just lovely.

8 Likes

Now this:

SACD disc 1 - Mendelssohn

Hebrides Overture Op.26 (Fingals Cave)

Symphony No. 3 ‘Scottish’

Simply beautiful music imo.

7 Likes

Donald Fagen - Morph The Cat

20 Likes

Great album…….worth a listen @NigelB

2 Likes

ABC Compilation on Vinyl. Bought it years ago because I liked the track " When Smokey Sings" which I still think is great.

51mhJZ2zK1L

6 Likes

Al Di Meola - ‘Elegant Gypsy’ (1977). High energy jazz fusion with a latin feel from Al Di Meola, also of Return to Forever fame, and a very impressive cast of musicians including Jan Hammer from the Mahavishnu Orchestra Mark I. This is the second of Al’s solo fusion albums and is excellent. All six tracks are strong. As well as the ‘electric’ tracks there are two acoustic tracks, one of which is ‘Mediterranean Sundance’ which also appears on the acoustic live album by John McLaughlin , Al Di Meola and Paco De Lucia ‘Friday Night In San Francisco’.

7 Likes

Earth Wind & Fire All 'N All / 2012 Columbia / Japan Blu-spec CD / Paper Sleeve / SICP 20358

13 Likes

cover (1)

13 Likes

It’s a “belter” by the co-singer from Was (Not Was)

2 Likes

Front

1 Like

Funnily enough I am just about to remix a Was not Was gig from some years back.

2 Likes

Electric Light Orchestra - Out of the Blue

24 Likes

BRUCE_SPRINGSTEEN_BORN+TO+RUN+-+1ST+-+EX-6847801

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN Born To Run (1975 UK first press 8-track LP on the graduated orange label, gatefold picture sleeve

Every now and again I enjoy a bit of Bruce especially with Clarence and this is one of there best.

24 Likes

61XCYJAP0rL.AC_UY436_QL65

On vinyl… :sunglasses: :notes: :+1:

22 Likes

The Cars - Heartbeat City

16 Likes