What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

The War on Drugs - I don’t live here anymore

Wonderful CD. I’ve had a job cancelled. Lazy morning and coffee instead. Take advantage!

13 Likes

A day off from work due to the weather.

Running through my Nytech CA352 and sounds wonderful.

21 Likes

Great album… not sure yet if it’s as good as the 2 previous but a solid listen :+1:

1 Like

Eagles, hell freezes over. It’s Friday evening down under. Working late and just been asked the most stupid question. This comes to mind - get over it! :triumph:

23 Likes

18 Likes

Casiopea Halle / 2002 Village / Japan CD / VRCL2233

3 Likes

Rush - Permanent Waves

Most certainly my favourite Rush album.

20 Likes

SACD CD layer ripped to WAV

19 Likes

Totally. They are about the only band I want to see.

C.

1 Like

Rush - A Farewell to Kings

24 Likes

SACD CD ripped to WAV

23 Likes

The more I listen to this, the more I think it is a great record and will be in my ‘best of 2022’ list

10 Likes

Al Di Meola - Elegant Gypsy

10 Likes

Cara Dillon, wanderer. :relaxed:

11 Likes

Indeed… they put on a good show… was lucky enough to catch them in NYC Sep 2017

1 Like

Police. Greatest hits.
I’ve never owned any of their music but I sort of like them. Qobuz

21 Likes

Could not agree more! I’ve been into music and Hi-Fi for more years than I care to remember - but I’ve only just started with Naim gear (silly me!) but I’m now getting more out of the music than ever before and this forum is the icing on the cake. It’s great to see what other people are listening to in their own homes - whereas before the only coming together of like minded souls would have been at hi-fi shows where the musical choices would have been rather limited shall we say! Long may it continue…

7 Likes

And underrated!

1 Like

Moving from 1966 (Aftermath) to 1972, CD ripped to WAV.

First listen.

25 Likes

Goldfrapp, strict machine. Getting a bit late down under. Picking up the pace with this. :relaxed:

12 Likes