What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

In a different league to the Linn Steve Gibbons LP I posted which prompted your recommendation. Thanks again!
:heart:

1 Like

Lloyd Cole Don’t Get Weird on me Babe

7 Likes

Does your streamer wobble, bounce up and down and swing back n forth whilst listening to the crackles :joy:

1 Like

One I should play in the cab!
:+1:

After listening to War on Tidal, the autoplay thing started playing a selection of funk and the track Zanzibar from this album grabbed my attention, woke me up and got me grooving in the cab early this freezing cold morning.

Earth Wind & Fire - Head To The Sky

20220106_093211
:heart:

12 Likes

Keith Jarrett had a few excellent classical albums on ECM New Series, and this Händel is one of my favourites.

6 Likes

Just getting into Paul Weller, (yes I know a later person to enjoy) the live concerts. Went to school with him so don’t know why??

Yes but who is it?

2 Likes

Cat Stevens. Teaser and the Firecat 5 disc edition.
Cd3. Over 70 minutes Live on air UK 1970/71.

16 Likes

Yes I bought it from Juno. Its not bad. God knows what the source was. I can’t understand why its not been given a proper reissue unless the tapes are gone beyond.

1 Like

Litening to this after reading a favorable review

1 Like

Still from yesterday evening, great album recommended

1 Like

Also from yesterday evening an interesting album, from an unusual band

1 Like

Wayne Shorter - ETC (Blue Note Tone Poet)
Stanley Turrentine - Hustlin’ (Blue Note Tone Poet)
Love - For Ever Changes (ERC reissue)

Vinyl.

6 Likes

Buffy Sainte-Marie, It’s My Way.

Great voice & interesting songs.

1 Like

John Campbell - One Believer
A very fine debut album, both of his albums are brilliant and provide a hint of Campbells potential greatness, had he lived longer. Superb powerful blues vocals and fiery guitar playing.

9 Likes

Great shout, @johnt, ordered for peanuts from Amazon. :+1:

3 Likes

John Campbell - Howlin Mercy
Awesome second and last album from Campbell, somewhat darker and heavier than the first. This guy would have been a legend if he had lived :disappointed:

9 Likes

Led Zeppelin Four / 2003 Atlantic / Japan CD / Paper Sleeve Edition / WPCR1161

Remembered for Evermore…

The symbol on the inner sleeve of the LP chosen by guest vocalist Sandy Denny represents her contribution to The Battle of Evermore, using the design of 3 equilateral triangles as an asterisk.

26 Likes

Some tunes while sorting the christmas cheese.