What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Elliot Murphy & Iain Matthews - La Terre Commune

2 Likes

I often scroll through here in the hope of finding something new. Foy Vance, i’d never heard of him, but its now on, sounds great and is suiting my mood nicely, thanks for posting

3 Likes

Chick Corea Elektric Band Paint The World / 1993 GRP / France CD / GRP97412

7 Likes

I managed to listen to the first three movements from this version, which I have on CD. At the time of purchase I thought it rather an exciting performance. Now I realise it’s just brash. So I’m following up with the fourth movement from his Marinsky recording, which so far seems more measured. I might have to check out movements 1-3 from the later recording.

7 Likes

Louis Armstrong Compilation CD. Don’t play it often but he was seriously good.

51VD6WhNt1L.AC_SX355

9 Likes

Public Service Broadcasting ‎The Race For Space

15 Likes

A Tuesday afternoon in February - some classic Prog to ease the way through…

13 Likes

Jelly Cleaver - Forever Presence, excellent Album, thanks to @Dreadatthecontrols

4 Likes

Byrds, Sweetheart Of The Rodeo. Qobuz. Mu-So Qb 2.

17 Likes

Kings Of Convenience Declaration Of Dependence / 2009 Source / EU HDCD / 509993068402

8 Likes

The great Ms P and a fine, fine album - of course.

Annette Peacock I Have No Feelings, 1986.

5 Likes

Watch out…

3 Likes

The Comet Is Coming - Channel The Spirits

:heart:

6 Likes

Bon Jovi. Keep the Faith. CD. In the early 90s when I bought a CD player I joined a mail order Music Club. ( Britannia Music I think). They had a CD of the month based on your rough taste in Music. It was sent automatically unless you cancelled it in advance. This was one I forgot to cancel. To be fair it’s a great rock album with some great songs.
71fJAJmBamL.AC_SX355

6 Likes

God bless Jaki Liebezeit…

Phantom Band, Sky Records 1980.
Later album Nowhere is darn great too.

2 Likes

14 Likes

5 Likes

Psychedelic, er, folk madness from The Holy Modal Rounders, US Elektra 1968 (I think). Fine sounding Monarch pressing.

Moray Eels Eat The Holy Modal Rounders

The track Mobile Line always makes me think of the old HiFi Sound test record…that bloody pulsing!

5 Likes

5 Likes

Fug by Cymande, from the Life Between Islands compilation. Damn!!! Gets me every time. Great track.

3 Likes