What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Muddy Waters - Folk Singer - Qobuz 192kHz/24bit

Blimey! :+1:

Of course nothing to do with Folk but an object lesson in where less in more.

Belter!

18 Likes

Now playing…

Matthew Halsall - Onenes

Matthew Halsall (Trumpet), Gavin Barras (Bass), Gaz Hughes (Drums), Rachael Gladwin (Harp), Stan Ambrose (Harp), Adam Fairhall (Piano), Nat Birchall (Saxophone), Mohamed Assani (Sitar) and Chris Davies (Tabla).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… continuing on this morning with Matthew and his fantastic and talented band and they are sounding magical and mighty sweet! One beautiful album…

11 Likes

James Blood Ulmer - Memphis Blood The Sun Sessions

Loving this - thanks to whoever posted it.

5 Likes

Sweet Pea Atkinson - Get What You Deserve

Really hit a rich vein of great music this afternoon. Thanks to @Gazza and others who posted this.

7 Likes

Waltz For Debby - Bill Evans Trio

14 Likes

Barbra Streisand - ‘The Way We Were’ (1974). Got this on vinyl a year or so ago from a charity shop. The title track is such a great song!

11 Likes

Ozric Tentacles | Erpland | 1990
Perhaps the zenith of Ozric’s albums, but it’s run very very close by many others which speaks volumes about the quality of their music.

11 Likes

‘Soft Parade’ - The Doors - 45rpm Analogue Productions reissue…

17 Likes

11 Likes

Interested in your first impressions - love early TFF. Is the new album any good?

1 Like

Listening to the 24 bit release and so far first impressions are MAGIC!

4 Likes

The manifold wonders of Before And After Science - Brian Eno and some amazingly talented friends.

12 Likes

Tempted to book tickets for their tour - playing Exeter in July, with Alison Moyet as support.

1 Like

Jill Barber, fool’s gold. Nicely starting my Friday down under. Soft with good beats to get me started
. Imagine a good way to finish the day too. :relaxed:

1 Like

18 Likes

Sounds to good to miss! :+1:

1 Like

14 Likes

John Williams - ‘Bridges’ (1979). Purchased on vinyl in the ‘Raves’ Warminster shop closing down sale last May from the famous basement. I enjoy John’s albums from this era. This one includes ‘Cavatina’ which was used for the film ‘The Deer Hunter’.

7 Likes

81kMpawLohL.SS500
Delaney & Bonnie & Friends - On Tour with Eric Clapton.

12 Likes

Brian Blade Fellowship

3 Likes