What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Not actually listening to it yet - cos I ain’t got it - but I’ve just ordered Tool’s Fear Inoculum on Vinyl - its expensive but hey ho! We only live once! Been waiting for a release for ages!!!

Put a bit of info on Tool thread if anyone interested!

16 Likes

The original version and album later covered by The Clash
Willie Williams- Armagideon Time (Heartbeat Original Studio 1 Masters CD)

:heart:

2 Likes

This should be a stunner if her album of covers ‘Don’t Explain’ with Joe Bonamassa is anything to go by. Amazing voice ranging from tender & delicate to loud & raucous (just like RP?)

1 Like

@DogWalker If you like those, then this should be your next purchase - another great recording.

Till Brönner Blue Eyed Soul / 2002 Verve / Germany CD / 0168792

4 Likes

@Steve_S streaming it now. Ordered the vinyl for tomorrow.

1 Like

Yes thank you. Many recommendations for Till Bronner so happy to explore.
Also discovering Matthew Halsall - my trendy son has even got into his music … glad he’s got my better genes!

2 Likes

Playing a favourite Steely Dan album on SHM cd, it does sound more of a natural presentation compared to my other rips of this album with the same ripper.

18 Likes

4 Likes

Procol Harum. A Salty dog and Live with LSO.
Friday night double bill in memory of Gary Brooker. R. I.P.

20 Likes

Absolutely!

1 Like

7 Likes

Another beautifully-packaged Zep boot from Empress Valley. This one’s a soundboard (well, mostly) from Bloomington, Minnesota on 18th January '75 – the first night of the first leg of the legendary '75 tour. It is particularly interesting because it contains versaions of two songs that were played live only four or five times each – “When The Levee Breaks” and “The Wanton Song”.

10 Likes

Told him he was sh**e once when I had too much too drink. What do I know.

1 Like

71WHb38SkiL.SS500
Joe Jackson - Night And Day.

22 Likes

Texas singer song writer Owen Temple.

1 Like

Mikey Dread - World War III (Dread At The Controls)

5 Likes

Desperate to get this on vinyl. Just ‘back ordered’ this one - RTI, remastered by Kevin Gray. God (only) knows when it will arrive - fabulous album.

2 Likes

It’s still 90 years away, but what the heck.

14 Likes

Louie Louie
Great compilation. Digging out my cd now :sunglasses: