What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Pre-order?

2 Likes

Matt Berninger, I’ll be your nitro: a tribute to the Velvet Underground & Nico. :relaxed:

5 Likes

Dvirgilio Morse Jennings
First listen on cd.

1 Like

Great album

4 Likes

I have this and Body And Soul on original vinyl :+1:

1 Like

I’ll have a listen. To save confusion I was thinking of LEZ Zep, the all-woman ‘tribute’ (?) band from awhile ago, who were pretty great imho. Be interesting to hear Beth’s approach to theirs.

An album that really needs no introduction

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication

18 Likes

Van Morrison - Moondance, listening to the 2 disc expanded editions.

21 Likes

Beth Hart, a tribute to Led Zeppelin. First listen. Pretty awesome. Great energy. :relaxed:

13 Likes

Watching the dvd of the live show with Dave Holland, I thought I give the digital album a spin. Lyle Mays is awesome, but Herbie and Pat is quite the perfect couple.

Jack DeJohnette - Parallel Realities - 1990

7 Likes

New Tangerine Dream out, Raum. Released today I think!

6 Likes

The Beatles Let It Be / 2003 Apple / EU CD x 2 / 0724359571324

19 Likes

I LOVE (!) the Solar version of Scofield and Abercrombie, but this one is very special as well. The tight pace is incredible.

Metheny, Holland, Haynes - Question & Answer - 1989

8 Likes

Recent discovery :wink: Liked it so much, ordered the vinyl.

10 Likes

The Band ‎– Northern Lights-Southern Cross
CD|1975

Followed by Paul Simon - Graceland

CD|1986

Haven’t listened to either in a long while.

22 Likes

Exactly, what do you know :joy:

The national academic choir of Ukraine “dumka”, Tchaikovsky: Liturgy of St John Chrysostum. Reading news and feeling depressed naturally.

7 Likes

10 Likes

Now playing…

Kristjan Randalu - Absence

Kristjan Randalu (Piano), Ben Monder (Electric Guitar) and Markku Ounaskari (Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… completed today’s exercise routine and now sitting down with a sandwich and cup of coffee with my feet and listing to this fabulous trio let by Kristjan on Piano and they are sounding sublime! One very enjoyable album…

3 Likes

Reminded me of years ago when I auditioned some speakers and told the assistant issues with the room and what I didn’t like about the sound, only to discover he was the founder of the company and designer of the speakers. His face frequented HiFi magazine in the back cover or inside of the front cover. I developed a lot of respect for the man as a result of course.