What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Yes Highlights - The Very Best of Yes / 1993 Atlantic / US CD / 7825172

15 Likes

Norah Jones, come away with me. Starting the morning down under with a familiar album. :relaxed:

22 Likes

71tyjiRqukS.SS500

5 Likes

Marvin Gaye. What’s going on.
I must have played this more than hundred times but feels like it was written yesterday.

23 Likes

Sensational nylon-stringed guitar from the master (on CD)…

4 Likes

Shirley Horn, songs of lost love sung by. Embers and ashes / Where are you going. Thanks @Ian. :relaxed:

4 Likes

That’s because it’s a classic and we still have fckwits who think they can solve things by bloodshed. Mind you they always stay safe, it’s easy when you send other peoples kids to war.:rage:

4 Likes

Good morning Pete. Didn’t mean to raise your blood pressure.

1 Like

And a good evening to you sir. As for my blood pressure don’t think you did that, the blame lays much further east.

2 Likes

15 Likes

This was the fifth release from the Crows and album was split into two halves the rockier Saturday Nights and the more mellow Sunday mornings

Counting Crows - Saturday Nights & Sunday Mornings

Listening to the Saturday Night half of the release

8 Likes

Not their best ( or should I say his) but a decent listen…:grinning:

Thanks @AndyP, made me want to have a listen. Nice! :+1:

1 Like

Hancock Island The Music Of Herbie Hancock / 2008 Chesky / US Hybrid SACD / SACD34

8 Likes

Monterey pop festival.
Listening to and watching this incredible music festival from a time when it was peace love and understanding.

8 Likes

Great line up. :+1:

What year was that?

1 Like

1967, June.
Great album with Jimi on one side, Otis on the other. I’ll have to dig it out!

3 Likes

Been listening to an old favourite

Brings back all sorts of memories - some good some not - but that’s part of why we listen!

5 Likes

Thanks, I’ll see if I can find it Qobuz.

1 Like

Marvin Gaye, what’s going on? What an awesome album! Thanks @igahman, joining you on this one. :+1:

19 Likes